PDA

View Full Version : Trash sell option in cs

Beanipea
11-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Just a suggestion...

For some reason I, unlike many others, never know which items are worth something and which items are completely worthless. So I always check CS before auctioning off my loot.
However, a lot of times I come to the conclusion something is not really worth auctioning off and I would like to trash sell on the spot. But I always have to leave CS, open inventory, find same item, trash sell, reopen CS. And I personally think life will be so much easier if CS would just have an incorporated trash sell function. xD

Anyone agrees?

Traebeles99
11-12-2012, 10:27 PM
u just lazy ;) anyone agree?!!!

Energizeric
11-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Yeah, I suppose this would be a good idea. More importantly, how about a chat option while in the CS. I'm a merch, so I need to spend about 30 minutes listing all my items each day, and I keep getting people talking to me in both the regular chat and by private message. It would be great if I could respond to these messages without having to leave the CS, type, and then go back to where I was again. Sometimes that 30 minutes becomes 3 hours because I keep getting interrupted.

Beanipea
11-13-2012, 02:03 AM
u just lazy ;) anyone agree?!!!

Agreed.

Yeah, I suppose this would be a good idea. More importantly, how about a chat option while in the CS. I'm a merch, so I need to spend about 30 minutes listing all my items each day, and I keep getting people talking to me in both the regular chat and by private message. It would be great if I could respond to these messages without having to leave the CS, type, and then go back to where I was again. Sometimes that 30 minutes becomes 3 hours because I keep getting interrupted.

Very much agreed.

Despite my love for repetition, this is still a game. It should be as relaxing and easygoing as possible imo.

Chioricon
11-14-2012, 12:54 AM
Add Filter Options.

Auto Sell
[/] Trash
[/] Common
[/] Uncommon
[/] Rare
[/] Epic
[ ] Legendary
[ ] Elite

Problem Solved.