PDA

View Full Version : So Confused, some wisdom please?

Maclir101
11-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Hello guys, I am not very active on forums, but i play a 3D MMO on apple called Celtic Heroes, and have been keeping eye out for this games release. Any insight on when this will be submitted to apple or released for android?
In a previous post i saw someone say that this works on the Huawei Ascend, yet it is nowhere on the App Store.
Some help and insight please?
Thank you :)

Piosidon
11-12-2012, 10:33 PM
It's out on chrome and android. Because the apple app approval system takes too long, apple won't have it for a few weeks. :/

Maclir101
11-12-2012, 10:46 PM
Dang. So we have to wait another few weeks for IOS? Its not working on Kindle Fire or Google Play app stores, any idea when/if we can play with those stores?

Nerd
11-12-2012, 11:04 PM
It should be on Google Play as of a couple hours ago

Piosidon
11-13-2012, 12:04 AM
The stores take a while to load in all regions

Carapace
11-13-2012, 11:58 AM
Dang. So we have to wait another few weeks for IOS? Its not working on Kindle Fire or Google Play app stores, any idea when/if we can play with those stores?

Correct, in the meantime you can begin play with Chrome through the Play store as one account will save your character(s) for play on any platform. This will allow you to start a character and then continue with said character when the app is finally released for iOS.