PDA

View Full Version : DB Nerf-Stop Crying...

Noodleleg
11-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah, so STS recently installed Daily Blessings, which granted Platinum... Sweet! From its release to today, I've mustered approximately 150+ plat, from DB alone (about 10 toons). Now, ain't that good? Freeee 150... Selling plat is STS's source of revenue... Why should they give it for free? Those bot DB abusers are ruining it for us... But don't take your anger out on STS! They could've never implemented the idea of free plat. Why are we yelling at STS when we haven't even thanked them for it in the first place? STS could take away free elixirs and vanities... I think we should keep our raging mouths shut before they take away even more stuff. Be grateful... Happy Early Thanksgiving.

Free vanities dance:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Traebeles99
11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
lol i agree stop crying and enjoy wat u got and i loved how u made it sound happy at the end.

Cobraguy
11-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Can't agree more, crying about not enough free stuff is pathetic. We got along in the game long before this was implemented. All STS did this time was actually fix something that was broken on the game. Thanks for the free stuff STS!

razerfingers
11-13-2012, 12:16 AM
What about us people that did it for the gold :( 50k a week was fun...

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

McBain
11-13-2012, 01:52 AM
I think a lot people thanked STS for the blessings. But yeah, people taking advantage of them isn't their fault. They had to know it happen without any sort limits imposed though.

Bebsi
11-13-2012, 02:11 AM
I don't even do the daily blessings in PL any more xD

Jcyee
11-13-2012, 02:21 AM
maybe a better idea would have been to limit the number of blessings one account could receive in one day; yeah people might create other accounts but it might have helped with the problem. i would imagine less toon armies though lol. just a thought

Beanipea
11-13-2012, 03:31 AM
It's not that I'm angry with STS for nerfing DBs.

More a bit... agitated... that DBs could be abused like this and STS not realizing and/or waiting such a long time to do something about it. And now taking it away for good. So players that used DBs in a right way, now have a huge disadvantage compared to people who have been farming plat all this time.

I never got more than 1 plat on my fifth day, so I never saw the point of making an army of toons to farm plat. And even if I did know, I'm not sure if I would have.
I just hope that all these people who have been farming plat, have wasted their plat on silly things, but I'm afraid not. Just think about how easy crafting must have been, when you have a steady income of free plat. (Or just buying and selling recipes.) Or buying elixirs. Or buying useful vanities like big luck a couple of days ago. These sort of things will give a permanent advantage.

Argh, whatever. I've noticed that even in game, money can't buy happiness. I'm sticking with having good karma. ^^

ShadowGunX
11-13-2012, 03:50 AM
those r fools who wasted real money in buying tooooo many slots. nd nw it will b jst got wasted rofl.

Cobraguy
11-13-2012, 03:59 AM
those r fools who wasted real money in buying tooooo many slots. nd nw it will b jst got wasted rofl.

I find this funny too, 100+ worthless toons.....Did they really think they could farm plat forever?

Sad thing is by farming it this long with that many toons, they probably made all their investment back and then some.

Hopefully the devs find at least few accounts that did this and clear their plat balance. :)

Suentous PO
11-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Yay, we still have the combos! Thx sts :)