PDA

View Full Version : iz blak dragin gun b vanitE?

LwMark
11-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Sorry i just wanted to make another one of.these black drag threads hahaha

No but really....

OK so many people have talked about having pets that do damage when fighting etc.
well i had this idea for the dragon sets.
WHAT IF!
You had a red armor and a red helm drop and you bought the 200plat vanity pet.
AND
there was a place to turn in all 3 and it would craft a NEW STATD PET
but once you craft maybe you could no resell it/or resale idk
OR
you could just leave it as vanity
SO
maybe the dragons would still hold its value
BECAUSE
you can either buy for looks or to craft it with good stats
SO
its like a pet doin damage
SEE WHAT I MEAN?
once again just a idea i had seems kinda cool
AND
if u craft into pet, it changes to a diffrent pet(style, a new look) say its a red pet u have, when crafted it changes to a darker red and shiny with some sparkles or somethin idk lol
thought it was cool idea ;)

Hey there,

Cool idea! I've been thinking of doing something around crafting with the dragon vanities soon. I may not be able to do exactly what you described, but you gave me an idea that I think would be feasible. :eagerness: Thanks for sharing your idea!! :D

Noodleleg
11-13-2012, 07:37 AM
No meme because you pro.

Suentous PO
11-13-2012, 09:17 AM
Well, now I'll be prepared for the pm's from people sayin " when are the dragon sets getting turned into pets? I heard dragon sets will be stated pets.. Everyone on the forums knows"
Ps did you mean black like the title, red like the quote, or all?

LwMark
11-13-2012, 12:21 PM
All

Suentous PO
11-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Cool idea btw. I really only wanted the extra stats off them dragons anyhow, I hope TE retains those somehow.
Thx Lw

Defencer
11-13-2012, 02:27 PM
STS has no time for this. They have to count their money.

Cobraguy
11-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Cool idea btw. I really only wanted the extra stats off them dragons anyhow, I hope TE retains those somehow.
Thx Lw

I spoke with Techno about the Dragon Sets, and you should be seeing a thread soon by her with her ideas for retaining the stats. They sound very good to me but I wont spoil her surprise. :)

LMAO

Suentous PO
11-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Thanks for farting in our elivator, whoever ya iz.

dudetus
11-13-2012, 05:19 PM
Farts are funny

noperly22
11-13-2012, 06:59 PM
HMMMMM i think that when you get all three you could get a pink ring that makes your red dragon able to attack things :D

Energizeric
11-13-2012, 07:33 PM
I'm really looking forward to hearing what Techno has in mind. It would certainly be nice to be able to retain the dragon set stats while wearing other vanities. I longer I play PL, I continue to accumulate tons of vanity items, but I never wear any of them because I'm always wearing my dragon sets.

As long as she is coming up with an idea to retain the stats for dragon sets without wearing the vanity set, maybe she can do the same for the big luck helm. I'd love to be able to have the luck bonus without wearing the goofy clovers on my head. Maybe let me convert it to a big luck ring?

slaveleia
11-14-2012, 05:00 AM
Hope they do something nice with the Black dragon sets, those sets really look good...just as good as regular dragon vanities. We need to keep the stats too otherwise it'd be too weak.

discounts
11-14-2012, 07:37 AM
black dragons without stats are useless. please dont disappoint us techno :)

Energizeric
11-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Black Dragon vanity should really have better stats than the other dragon sets since they are lvl71 and others are lvl60.

Rare
11-14-2012, 07:17 PM
black dragons without stats are useless. please dont disappoint us techno :)

All vanities in the game will be useless