View Full Version : Just got email today thats its open to everyone

Ihavenokills
11-12-2012, 11:37 PM
And top pve person is already at 64k kills? was beta not wiped or something sheesh I have no chance at all at competing with that lol

Piosidon
11-12-2012, 11:50 PM
Think they reset leaderboards like monthly now

Cero
11-13-2012, 03:13 AM
They dsnt reset LB. Not assurance from devs thou.

And the monthly reset are the hauntley/crypt runs..which is "best time runs"

gundamsone
11-13-2012, 03:38 AM
I don't see the reason why you want to spend 10hours + a day on a mobile game just to get the satisfaction of being on the leaderboards...
I'm an older gamer and I can tell you i've been there and done that in other mmos, and in the end your're left with absolutely nothing.
So i'd say enjoy this game, play a few hours a day and don't go for something so worthless.

MightyMicah
11-13-2012, 10:24 AM
I don't see the reason why you want to spend 10hours + a day on a mobile game just to get the satisfaction of being on the leaderboards...
I'm an older gamer and I can tell you i've been there and done that in other mmos, and in the end your're left with absolutely nothing.
So i'd say enjoy this game, play a few hours a day and don't go for something so worthless.

Amen! If you really like competition, just do what I do. 1-2 k kills a day adds up. You may not ever hit the leaders but it certainly looks nice on the record ;) It also only takes an hour or so.

Deathpunch
11-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Think they reset leaderboards like monthly now

All I ever heard them talk about resetting on a timed basis was the times on the runs. Nothing was said about kills reset. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if kills/deaths were reset when iOS drops, as it was in SL.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Ihavenokills
11-13-2012, 12:52 PM

Somepeople like a competitive edge to games and some dont. Its complete opinion.

All I ever heard them talk about resetting on a timed basis was the times on the runs. Nothing was said about kills reset. Although, it wouldn't surprise me if kills/deaths were reset when iOS drops, as it was in SL.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Well thats kinda what im confused about will they reset like they did in SL? They said they were going to but i guess they changed their mind.

ninjaduck
11-13-2012, 12:57 PM
I agree with Gund. You dont necessarily need to be top in something. Just live the game for what it is

Deathpunch
11-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Well thats kinda what im confused about will they reset like they did in SL? They said they were going to but i guess they changed their mind.

Well, iOS version isn't released yet. That's when they reset the boards on SL.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Ihavenokills
11-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Well, iOS version isn't released yet. That's when they reset the boards on SL.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

I wonder if theyll follow that route again

Snakespeare
11-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Board resets will be happening on a schedule now. They will give prizes to those who are leading, then reset them. It's a great idea. Love it.

Ihavenokills
11-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Board resets will be happening on a schedule now. They will give prizes to those who are leading, then reset them. It's a great idea. Love it.

^ this...would be amazing.

LwMark
11-15-2012, 08:33 PM

^ this...would be amazing.
Be ready to b amazed