PDA

View Full Version : 18 birds advance.

prouzi
11-13-2012, 02:37 AM
Hello guys, i was planning to create a lvl 18 bird to try out how it works. By fighting against birds, i really suck at it. Other classes i faced its really normal. I was just wondering can anybody explain me some builds or something i do not know. Or even everything :) Thanks for the advance. Give me some suggestion how i beat lvl 18 birds too :D

D-:
11-13-2012, 11:13 AM
I can help, if you went in a tourney like the 18 bird one, I'd use 6 root. Why? Cus if it hits, the dodge will be very low.

If you go normal, start off with break, to lower armor for higher combo hits, then shatter blast combo, root, then repulse.

If they are trying to kite I don't recommend using repulse, just root. :)

Good luck man.
~Lost

Spyce
11-13-2012, 08:22 PM
Lost I also made a 18 Bird. If you have any free time could you maybe teach me? :)

prouzi
11-13-2012, 09:20 PM
Just a question. A bird has expert on it and has 35 dodge buffed. But i got 43 dodge unbuffed, he dodged more then me and at the same time, he dodged 16 times in a row. But im not doing it, why?

Spyce
11-13-2012, 09:40 PM
How do you have 43 dodge unbuffed?

D-:
11-14-2012, 12:46 AM
How do you have 43 dodge unbuffed?

I'm thinking that too.

And it could be that you're unlucky.

If u wanna learn about 18 birds, message Vohcab pl0x.

Rot
11-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Vohcab = nub teamer.
Add Cloric, I'll be happy to share with you bird's builds, equipments, etc.
No hard feelings, nub Lost. :)
Darren, Pjs DOESN'T WORK FOR BIRDS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

D-:
11-14-2012, 02:58 PM
I FFA with friends caloric, get used to it. And I'm nub? Didn't see you mentioned in any of jakes posts on best 18s.

Vvikked
11-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Seems like I'm becoming more and more popular now that I quit this game! They're finally discovering how much skill non op weapon birds take to use ;D. But yeah, I doubt any of these birds are any good. I might get on later tonight to see how things are now in pl.

Rot
11-14-2012, 07:57 PM
I FFA with friends caloric, get used to it. And I'm nub? Didn't see you mentioned in any of jakes posts on best 18s.

Lol dude, you taking my insults seriously? I don't PvP to be the best, but of course I don't mind :p, I PvP for fun! Who said I need to be the best? I can call you what I want! :D

D-:
11-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Seems like I'm becoming more and more popular now that I quit this game! They're finally discovering how much skill non op weapon birds take to use ;D. But yeah, I doubt any of these birds are any good. I might get on later tonight to see how things are now in pl.

Don't waste your time. In low level Techno made OP Halloween Items which just make Low Level even worse.

Yich
11-15-2012, 08:27 PM
Don't waste your time. In low level Techno made OP Halloween Items which just make Low Level even worse.

Tbh I'd say they made it better. Not better than pre f bow, but I'd rather there be some diversity among OP weapons than 1 weap and class that insta KOs all. Ofc birds are still pretty OP.

Thelastblink
11-21-2012, 01:05 AM
Lol Rot I don't think teamers are nubs, because you have the option to leave. Not being biased, I also got teamed by Vohcab, the glyph xbow bird right? lvl 56?

SuperGotenks
11-21-2012, 02:24 AM
I can help, if you went in a tourney like the 18 bird one, I'd use 6 root. Why? Cus if it hits, the dodge will be very low.

If you go normal, start off with break, to lower armor for higher combo hits, then shatter blast combo, root, then repulse.

If they are trying to kite I don't recommend using repulse, just root. :)

Good luck man.
~Lost
im not giving you anymore secrets, you just blurt them out to the community.

Rot
11-21-2012, 06:16 AM
Lol Rot I don't think teamers are nubs, because you have the option to leave. Not being biased, I also got teamed by Vohcab, the glyph xbow bird right? lvl 56?

I was joking. End of story. Sometimes I do team too.

D-:
11-21-2012, 02:01 PM
im not giving you anymore secrets, you just blurt them out to the community.

You idiot... I KNEW this and have told a lot of people... Before you even told me I knew 6 root was the Best vs Birds. It's no secret, Ryan. Everyone knows 6 root is max dodge debuff. "Secret"...

D-:
11-21-2012, 02:01 PM

Now im a L61 Int Bird. ;)