PDA

View Full Version : Why should you choose [MAGE]?

Knockador
11-13-2012, 11:42 AM
Why: Should you choose this class?
http://images.neopets.com/template_images/roburg_yellow_hop.gif

Bio: STS has stayed true to keeping the mage class OP, you may think the small neutral beast may have allot of confusing spells that only do a small amount of damage, but when combined and used correctly you can take down an entire boss on your own.

Spells: Gale, , [BLANK], etc...

[B]Gale: With gale alone, you can clear a whole dungeon. Gale offers strength, defense, and speed while at it. Gale allows a mage to knock down all its' foes around them and keeps them down a while, while you can auto each individual until it's dead. Or combine another spell to immediately kill the enemy.

Post edit scheduled for 3PM EST.

Cero
11-13-2012, 04:21 PM
lol kuero:),

I also have a mage, with the Shield skill(dmg absorb). i am a mini tank.

Kuero
11-13-2012, 05:01 PM
lol kuero:),

I also have a mage, with the Shield skill(dmg absorb). i am a mini tank.
I've moved the message over to the rogue thread :)

Seriously, when you play a rogue and are keep running away from mobs then you are doing something wrong

Icantcry
11-19-2012, 05:11 PM
respec...

spypeter1
12-21-2012, 06:50 AM
Lol dude, since when mage is an op? They hardly have an op stats...:(

TheLowerLight
12-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Why: Should you choose this class?
http://images.neopets.com/template_images/roburg_yellow_hop.gif

Bio: STS has stayed true to keeping the mage class OP, you may think the small neutral beast may have allot of confusing spells that only do a small amount of damage, but when combined and used correctly you can take down an entire boss on your own.

Spells: Gale, , [BLANK], etc...

[B]Gale: With gale alone, you can clear a whole dungeon. Gale offers strength, defense, and speed while at it. Gale allows a mage to knock down all its' foes around them and keeps them down a while, while you can auto each individual until it's dead. Or combine another spell to immediately kill the enemy.

Post edit scheduled for 3PM EST.

ever fight a boss yet? they can't be knocked down. Also in parties gale stinks because it spreads the mobs. Mobs are best closely packed together. So you should rename your thread "Mages are good in soloing trash mobs"

DontNerfMeBro
12-29-2012, 03:05 AM
I do it for the chicks..

dtandel10
12-29-2012, 04:58 PM
why?.... coz there freaking awsome thats y one of my favourite class

DontNerfMeBro
12-29-2012, 05:51 PM
why?.... coz there freaking awsome thats y one of my favourite class

Hmmm....The way you say it.. I dunno.. Like a once dormant passion that has erupted into blossoming fruition similar to the spring season itself.. transcribed into little black works as absolute poetry.

*slow building, rhythmic applause.. A tear glistens down my cheek*

Dragonik
12-29-2012, 07:28 PM
Nerf - while I disagree with a lot of what you say and feel you lack tact in some of your responses (read you and prims 10 page article) some of your posts come across as hilarious.

DontNerfMeBro
12-29-2012, 09:07 PM
Nerf - while I disagree with a lot of what you say and feel you lack tact in some of your responses (read you and prims 10 page article) some of your posts come across as hilarious.

Would you say "predominantly pointless yet periodically poignant"? No seriously.. Please, say it. I want an authentic quote in case my stuff goes world wide.

Dragonik
12-30-2012, 12:40 AM
I like how you put it lol

quaziest
01-10-2013, 12:22 PM
Because its way way so much FUN to play with. I have a Roque also but after a day of playing my Mage Lv16, I think I will stick with this class for awhile. NUKEM ALL BABY!!!!

Babbare
01-10-2013, 10:50 PM
Rogues I feel are a better class than a mage. I'm a Mage, and I envy the fact rogues can solo almost anything in the game. They're like tanks, but I do enjoy kiting, and all that good none-sense.

yuriramos
01-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Mage equips are cheap. Lol