PDA

View Full Version : not playable on chrome + french keyboard

GegeApple2
11-13-2012, 02:32 PM
Mouse moves are not enabled, so, i have to use keys "A - W - S - D", but it is not usable on a french keyboard, and arrows doesn't work.
If it is not possible to use mouse or to change keys, I can't play this game.

french keyboard:

AZERTYUIOP
QSDFGHJKLM
WXCVBN

Samhayne
11-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Hi Gege,

Our apologies for the difficulty with your keyboard set up. Currently, we only support QWERTY keyboards and do not have keyboard remapping functionality.

GegeApple2
11-13-2012, 05:21 PM
So, gameplay is not good for other countries. On SL, I move with mouse, and I think that it's the best way for playing on computer: all with mouse. On AL, I really can't play.
And think that the whole world is not qwerty...

Samhayne
11-13-2012, 05:25 PM
Again, our apologies for the problems in playing Arcane Legends.

bronislav84
11-13-2012, 05:52 PM
I have a solution suggestion.

Buy a keyboard from Razer. I think they allow you to remap all the keys. Basically pressing key A the keyboard sends key B. You can save different setups for different games.

My Razer Tarantula, now old, allows for making any key act as any other key. It requires the manufacturer's software, but it works. You can also take off and reattach keys in whatever way you want.

I dunno if their current keyboards allow you to do this, but this one does. Stands to reason they'd have kept the functionality in future keyboards.

It's an option, at least until STS adds click to move or key remapping to AL. Better than not playing, right?