PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Starter Bundle, Heraldic set and Vanities

Samhayne
11-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Question: Will the starter bundle for 30 plat ever come back? I've been afraid to level on AL, waiting for it.

Answer: It may. There has been some back and forth about what should be in it and pricing. No guarantees.

Question: Will the Heraldic set be made into a vanity or go away ever? It looks cool but from my understanding it's grossly underpowered compared to Founder. Heraldic also is untradeable I think?

Answer: The Heraldic set was originally designed to go along with the starter bundle, so it is good gear to get you going at the low levels.

Question: Will there ever be vanity items in Arcane Legends

Answer: Adding a vanity closet is one of the items on the list for possible inclusion in the future.

bronislav84
11-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Yay, thanks so much for answering my questions! Lol third one isn't mine.

Guess I'm gonna level lock and hope I locked at the right level (8), because I really wanna play this game.

Vystirch
11-15-2012, 12:30 AM
Question: Will the starter bundle for 30 plat ever come back? I've been afraid to level on AL, waiting for it.

Answer: It may. There has been some back and forth about what should be in it and pricing. No guarantees.

Question: Will the Heraldic set be made into a vanity or go away ever? It looks cool but from my understanding it's grossly underpowered compared to Founder. Heraldic also is untradeable I think?

Answer: The Heraldic set was originally designed to go along with the starter bundle, so it is good gear to get you going at the low levels.

Question: Will there ever be vanity items in Arcane Legends

Answer: Adding a vanity closet is one of the items on the list for possible inclusion in the future.

I so want the starting bundle and the vanities!
Also one more question will there be a flat fee to just get the founders gear you want without rolling for it in the future?

-Vys