PDA

View Full Version : Warned you and it has happened!

Phantasm0162
11-13-2012, 06:15 PM
As you all know i made a forrum about the toon g*o*stfa***s,well now it seems she has scammed someone for over 200k and the guy she scammed is ******** unfortunately he doesnt have a forrums account to notify the community and warn you all so im doin it for him,i hope a dev or someone see this and does something about these doppleganging scammers it sickens me,anywho be more careful folks ty for your time

Theminecraft
11-13-2012, 09:02 PM
O_o

flashbackflip
11-14-2012, 12:58 AM
The only thing any dev will do - edit yo post to cut off the names and then give you a warning

it was said 1000000000000000 times - posting names on forums leads to flame wars

if you have a scammer to support - use alternative fan forum - all old school playaz r there and they can help to spread the word or even maybe retrieve what have been stolen if you prove you are right

use the link in my signature to jump to that thread

Phantasm0162
11-14-2012, 01:07 AM
The only thing any dev will do - edit yo post to cut off the names and then give you a warning

it was said 1000000000000000 times - posting names on forums leads to flame wars

if you have a scammer to support - use alternative fan forum - all old school playaz r there and they can help to spread the word or even maybe retrieve what have been stolen if you prove you are right

use the link in my signature to jump to that thread

Edited For Quality Assurance Lol

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 01:18 AM
Just take out name... We all remeber your name from your last thread not trying to be rude

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Phantasm0162
11-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Just take out name... We all remeber your name from your last thread not trying to be rude

Then dont tell me wat to do on my posts ty sir fer ya input :)

Zodiarck
11-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Lol wasnt zao the first one to say that the thread was pointless, you know, the one telling people about the fake ghost?

gison
11-14-2012, 06:04 PM
This.. Thread..is useless......

Mister rogers
11-14-2012, 06:48 PM
This.. Thread..is useless......

lol.
on the off hand, cool sig "theminecraft".

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Then dont tell me wat to do on my posts ty sir fer ya input :)

Again, this thread is useless let devs handle it. And drop the tude. You're coming off as childish

Phantasm0162
11-14-2012, 07:18 PM
Tbo to me it really dnt matter if sum of you think the thread is useless or not just read it and stfu this is to inform not to say what is useless or not and i was makin this thread for a friend who doesnt have a forrum account! If u think its useles good,you've said what u felt u needed to say now get the f*** outa here and go comment on a more "useful" thread most of all thank you and have a nice day ;)

Zodiarck
11-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Tbo to me it really dnt matter if sum of you think the thread is useless or not just read it and stfu this is to inform not to say what is useless or not and i was makin this thread for a friend who doesnt have a forrum account! If u think its useles good,you've said what u felt u needed to say now get the f*** outa here and go comment on a more "useful" thread most of all thank you and have a nice day ;) man this is why i love you bro always 100% real like he said cya ;)

Snakespeare
11-14-2012, 07:23 PM
But... but... they're right! These matters are supposed to be handled back channel. Surely you know that by now.

Zodiarck
11-14-2012, 07:50 PM
But... but... they're right! These matters are supposed to be handled back channel. Surely you know that by now. lol naw I don't see it.

Deathpunch
11-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Tbo to me it really dnt matter if sum of you think the thread is useless or not just read it and stfu this is to inform not to say what is useless or not and i was makin this thread for a friend who doesnt have a forrum account! If u think its useles good,you've said what u felt u needed to say now get the f*** outa here and go comment on a more "useful" thread most of all thank you and have a nice day ;)

Yo, sucka! You don't start using whole words I'm gonna give you a bit o' the judo chop! *West Virginia Ninja*

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Phantasm0162
11-14-2012, 10:20 PM

Yo, sucka! You don't start using whole words I'm gonna give you a bit o' the judo chop! *West Virginia Ninja*

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

DEAAAAATH WERE HAVE U BEEN?
we need to powerchat bro ASAP

Deathpunch
11-14-2012, 11:54 PM

Hears you were looking for me and I started hiding. ;)

Come see me in AL. I'm around.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Phantasm0162
11-15-2012, 10:46 AM

Hears you were looking for me and I started hiding. ;)

Come see me in AL. I'm around.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Me cant get jiggy wit al right now lol

BodMaster
11-15-2012, 06:24 PM
I don't believe these threads are useless" as such, but when read an "okay" (if you know the OP well/friendly terms) or just not posting is helpful. (Notice only)