PDA

View Full Version : Warrior?

Noodleleg
11-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Hey guys...in PL, you'd do pure dex for a low level bear, right? What about in AL? Should I put STR in my setup? Thanks!

gundamsone
11-13-2012, 08:06 PM
dex imo has no use early in the game. each point gives like 0.05% crit/dodge and for warriors base damage is increased with str not dex.
(that's why if you look at cs, it mainly flooded with dex + crit/dodge gear, as all the str+int + dmg/armor gears are heavily sought out for)

O and I think you're the only class that can go with a pure build. Rogues can't go dex or they'll have like 400 hp 300 mana at l16, and mages can't go pure int b/c they'll get 1 shot in their 200-300 armor.
2k+ hp, 600+ armor, 100+ damage is OP .... enjoy it while it lasts lol

PvE
11-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Warriors go pure str. Difference between AL & PL is that in PL dex adds to your damage range and also dodge + other skills. Dex in AL adds Dodge and critital which does litterally nothing. As a warrior stack str items and if you are looking for a second skill tbh id go int for the mana boost (BUT USE STR AS PRIMARY).

gundom tbh warriors,rogues,mages can ALL go pure str. I am a solo mage and solo rogue all str and do way better than people of my level solo/mobbing. Reason pure str is so great is because mages/rogues have little to no hp so the extra skill points in str help. I focus on str/int armor and weapon and jewelry so I still get a damage bonus.

gundamsone
11-13-2012, 08:55 PM
mages don't lose out investing more in str and particulary int b/c it adds base dmg & dmg bonus for us
for rogues, dex adds dmg bonus and base dmg so you can't argue that you're decked out in damage when you're pure str

sts needs to balance this game a bit, make mages and especially rogues on par with warrior

Noodleleg
11-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Thanks guys! Respec time!