PDA

View Full Version : Who to email?

Zapoke
11-13-2012, 09:33 PM
I did the "Download RealPlayer For Free" offer for platinum (14 platinum).. but never received any. The offer is still there, but it doesn't allow me to collect. So I deleted it off my computer and tried to do it again. It told me there was an error, and then it disapeared from the offers, and STILL no plat. I was wondering if anyone knew who's support (STS or Trial Play's) I should shoot an email to, and if it's Trial Play's, what their email is? Thanks. :)

McBain
11-14-2012, 07:59 AM
If you go to the in-game Trial Play page (where all the offers are) and scroll all the way down the bottom, you'll see a little link that says "help." Hit that link, and that'll take you where you need to go to submit a support ticket. I had a similar problem with an offer, and they were actually pretty fast in getting me the plat. That help link is pretty well hidden though.

Zapoke
11-14-2012, 08:54 AM
If you go to the in-game Trial Play page (where all the offers are) and scroll all the way down the bottom, you'll see a little link that says "help." Hit that link, and that'll take you where you need to go to submit a support ticket. I had a similar problem with an offer, and they were actually pretty fast in getting me the plat. That help link is pretty well hidden though.

Alright, I'll look. Thanks. (:

chitgoks
01-30-2013, 01:30 AM
no point emailing them. i have not received a reply for 2 months now ...