PDA

View Full Version : Touch to Move and Auto Attack

Ultiaara
11-13-2012, 09:53 PM
Hey guys, I hope the developers will consider my idea.

First of all, this game needs tap to move; an alternative for the joystick. This will help players with screwy phones and tablets like me. I have a tablet made by this stupid company named P
andigital and they didnt even bother to add a multi touch touch screen to their products. Instead, they used this crappy screen made out of weak material that easily breaks and has no multi touch whatsoever.

Second of all, this game needs auto attack like Pocket Legends and Star Legends. I know you developers want to charge attacks like in Dark Legends, but I think people would rather have auto attack than having to touch their skills and having to continuously tap their attack button for like a thousand times to even kill a mere enemy. I think you guys still should keep charge for skills though.

I hope you developers will consider my suggestions or even open this thread to read it. Thanks if you do.

moonway03
11-14-2012, 07:43 AM
Agree

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Ultiaara
11-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Lol I forgot to mention thank my post or comment or something if you want this to happen.

tearacan
11-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Yes, elite mobs and specially elite bosses are a real pain to kill. There is no indication when fire is recharched to fire again, just tap like crazy.
I like both ideas very much, tap to move and auto-attack with current skill charges.
Tap to move also allows u to chat while catching up with the group, unlike now loosing time to chat by standing still

Ultiaara
11-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Yea it would also be helpful that way too. Without these, youre losing major time and dyng a truck load of deaths

ZombieEyes
11-14-2012, 06:59 PM
i like the tap to move option, but im not a fan of the auto aim, way to easy feels like im not playing , but i dont mind if the option is the to toggle on or off

Samhayne
11-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Just FYI, we do not currently have plans to add in touch to move or auto attack.

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Just FYI, we do not currently have plans to add in touch to move or auto attack.

Screen roation? Lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

dugantale
11-14-2012, 07:55 PM
I say no.. I say this because one the touch to move gets to me... bump your screen and don't notice you go bye bye... and no on auto attack because there's no challenge in that and I think most people would rather have a charge to hit hard instead of auto just my opinion..

Ultiaara
11-14-2012, 09:03 PM
just fyi, we do not currently have plans to add in touch to move or auto attack.

noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Whhhhyyyyyyyy

Vystirch
11-15-2012, 12:05 AM

Good cause it isn't needed. I love the charge attacks if other don't they can go to the doldrums of pl battles.

-Vys

Piosidon
11-15-2012, 12:12 AM
It's perfect the way it is. If you want auto attack go play PL

donzai
11-15-2012, 11:11 PM
It's perfect the way it is. If you want auto attack go play PL

I bet u have button on ur fone or u play from pc as u dnt want auto attack... Hell yeah we want auto attack....

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

McBain
11-16-2012, 12:41 AM
+1 for at least adding targeting. If there's no auto attack...whatever, but you should at least be able to target an enemy so you can move around without firing off in all directions. Without targeting, it's more difficult, but not in what I would consider a good way. More like clumsy.

Astrocat
11-16-2012, 08:54 AM
It's good how it is. Leave it that way. It makes the game different of the other StS games, and that's the point of Arcane Legends.

Kanozaki
11-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Agree with astro , it's fine as it is . Auto attack just makes fights sooo boring.

Astrocat
11-16-2012, 09:29 AM
Agree with astro , it's fine as it is . Auto attack just makes fights sooo boring.

Exactly!

McBain
11-16-2012, 02:00 PM
Agree with astro , it's fine as it is . Auto attack just makes fights sooo much better.

Fix'd

Astrocat
11-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Fix'd

Nahhh

Ultiaara
11-16-2012, 05:23 PM
But what bout touch to move? We need it so mucchhhh. Plus what ifwe can toggle touch to move and auto attack on and off and if we have auto attack off we can have it be charged. How bout that?

McBain
11-16-2012, 07:05 PM
Good cause it isn't needed. I love the charge attacks if other don't they can go to the doldrums of pl battles.

-Vys

Having auto-attack or targeting doesn't mean you couldn't still do charged attacks.

DataPunk
11-16-2012, 10:41 PM
No on auto attack , it feels more like im actually hitting. Also chargin incokves a bit of strategy, absolutley love it.

Ultiaara
11-17-2012, 02:47 PM
No on auto attack , it feels more like im actually hitting. Also chargin incokves a bit of strategy, absolutley love it.

Like I saide, toggle on and off. If its off, then the attack will charge. Why nobody listen to me ideas :(

CosmoxKramer
11-17-2012, 07:52 PM
There won't be an auto attack because of the press to charge feature in the game

Ultiaara
11-18-2012, 03:15 PM
Omg did you even read my post

skaorane
11-19-2012, 11:02 AM
I would love to have touch to move on my tablet. My tablet is desgined to be touched. Played a couple of other games that has virtual joystick and do not like it. The virtual joystick slows me down a lot and there goes my streak. I need a third hand to take care of the virtual joystick...lol. If I wanted a joystick, I would use my desktop PC. That's the reason why I like Pocket Legends. <sigh> Looks like they won't change it and I would have to figure my own way out. Sorry for venting.

Skeletonlord
11-19-2012, 11:06 AM
I understand your concerns, but I don't like the fact that on an android tablet (Im using the new Google Nexus 7), the joystick isn't fixed in one place, so your joystick keeps moving. I don't like this. Is there a way to keep the joystick still?