PDA

View Full Version : Just Another Deepavali In Singapore.....

Chioricon
11-13-2012, 11:13 PM
10:00 AM

And here I am, playing Pocket Legends on Chrome with CrapriconSr. I had farmed for diamonds rapidly in Eruptions ever since BSM Crafting is out, Knowing rich people would buy quickly. Today however, marks the fall of prices for diamonds, so I decided to farm diamonds to craft for myself. Since I got the Dragon Egg Shield Already, Crafting my set is now easier since I do not have to craft a shield. Crapricon on the other hand, decided to continue farming for Dragon Sets. After all, he's a great merch in game. Ever since I met him in the Mount Fang Cap, we have been best buddies in the game. Whenever I want to sell something, I always rely on Crapricon. And whenever I need some cash, He is probably the only guy that always show kindness to me. Which is probably why I am in his guild Guinea Pigs in the first place.

2:00 PM

We did runs together and CrapriconSr even got a Green Dragon Mystery Armor in exchange for a Blue Dragon Mystery Helm. Thus, CrapriconSr completed his set, and I congratulated him for it. Imagine a Green Dragon Set donned with a Beastly Uncrafted 2-Handed Blade. Looks Awesome! =D

6:00 PM

CrapriconSr just bought Platinum, and he got 3x combo on his Archer, Ragericon. Thus, we decided to go to BSM Eruptions together. It's sure to be a fun time with Crapricon on my aide this time.

7:30 PM

Ragericon is raging. Not literally. He noticed a guy named Sunnien, a mage that does not even heal or revive the party, nor even helping up with spells. Sunnien got 2 pinks in the same run, A Staff and a Scythe. Ragericon think it unfair for a leecher like him to loot the pink as he didn't contribute much. I told Ragericon to simply report him, while Sunnien mocked Ragericon by telling him not to swear, Even though I for one think this guy is a total PotatoBag.

7:40 PM

Both Ragericon and I went to a room where XxHatedxX was the only guy here. Soon, Sunnien trotted along too. Noticing Sunnien, Hated acknowledged Sunnien as his Buddy. At this, I lost my cool and PMed Ragericon a good plan.

As Hated and Sunnien rushed to Dragonet, Ragericon and I helped up as usual. Only this time, when the boss is at about 25% HP, we left the room. No this wasn't on accident.

I went back into the room, with my access not taken from us since we did not receive boss loot, and simply helped them with the Firey Ursan and Avian. Then when people joined, I told them the truth that the 1st boss is killed. Then I logged out and survey the Lobby. Sure enough, The number of people that were in that room dropped from 4 to 2 and probably stayed that way.

About 5 minutes later, Crapricon used his main to go farm with me. At this moment, I got a funny Hate Message from Hated and Sunnien. I must have guessed they probably Died at KOAL. Crapricon and I got our spare time in collecting Pinks while the 'Leeching and Cussing' Kids stayed in town, cussing all the way.

Well, Hey! We got the last laugh after all!

Moral of the True Story is that,

If you Leech and annoy your teammates in a premium run,
You are so gonna have a bad time. One Way or Another.

Even today, I still felt it really funny to get back at a leecher for good. >=D

~Chioricon, Chief Officer of Team Ricon

Multibird
11-13-2012, 11:51 PM
please don't make a waste of thread ;)

Chioricon
11-13-2012, 11:56 PM
please don't make a waste of thread ;)

The Thread is free. So I simply loot it all. =P

Multibird
11-13-2012, 11:59 PM
no right xD

BolloBear
11-14-2012, 12:01 AM
PL is first and foremost a children's card... No wait video game. So swearing ingame is a ban-able offense, Sunn was not mocking you but warning I'm guessing.

Oh and I read your whole post... Big mistake.

Chioricon
11-14-2012, 12:02 AM
PL is first and foremost a children's card... No wait video game. So swearing ingame is a ban-able offense, Sunn was not mocking you but warning I'm guessing.

Oh and I read your whole post... Big mistake.

I suggest you re-read my post from scratch.

Multibird
11-14-2012, 12:12 AM
No flaming!

BolloBear
11-14-2012, 12:13 AM
I understood exactly what you wrote in your post, perhaps you should heed your own advice?

I feel like this should be OT anyhow.

Chioricon
11-14-2012, 12:14 AM
I understood exactly what you wrote in your post, perhaps you should heed your own advice?

I feel like this should be OT anyhow.

IDGAF on what you said. I never leech in the first place. So your words have no darn effect on me. =D

BolloBear
11-14-2012, 12:20 AM
I never said that you leech only that swearing really isn't acceptable, especially when directed at another player.

Chioricon
11-14-2012, 12:21 AM
Ain't me. Ain't Caring =P

Chioricon
11-14-2012, 12:36 AM
Anyways, This Deepavali sure is funny in the end.

Wretch
11-14-2012, 01:00 AM
Wow.... Just wow is all I can say....

Sciazaratek
11-14-2012, 01:04 AM
What means Deepavalie in Singapore ?

Rot
11-14-2012, 01:08 AM
What means Deepavalie in Singapore ?

Deepavali = Indian's version of Chinese's Chinese New Year or Malay's Hari Raya.

Seiyen
11-14-2012, 01:12 AM
Deepavali = Indian's version of Chinese's Chinese New Year or Malay's Hari Raya.

Deepavali = diwali = festival of light[biggest indian festival!!!!]

Chioricon
11-15-2012, 12:56 AM
Hehe Nice research guys! =3