PDA

View Full Version : Guild Upgrade Ideas -DEVS PLEASE READ

Demthres
11-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Here are some ideas to make guild functions better
-Announcement Board so master can post messages that members can read when they log in
-Items that allow for creative guild events [if anyone has ideas for types of items please comment] Ball that can be passed etc
-More Ranks so that you can manage larger guild better
-Guild Donation Box that officers and Master can take from but all players can deposit into. Items and gold can be used for event rewards
-Guild voting chat option like type /v yes or no and officers get results. Good for costume contests or vote on what to farm
-Maybe Bonuses if you run a dungeon with 5 guild members
-Guild insignia? maybe custom design-able vanities? pet that is a flag with insignia? or armor with insignia on chest? Could cost plat or gold...

If anyone else has good ideas post here and lets help give the devs some good ideas to keep Pocket legends improving.

Multibird
11-13-2012, 11:55 PM
love your idea :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:

Chioricon
11-14-2012, 12:09 AM
Wrong Section.

Post this in PL Suggestions and Feedback.

Demthres
11-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Wrong Section.

Post this in PL Suggestions and Feedback.

Posting here first so others can add before i repost in other section. More traffic here.

dudetus
11-14-2012, 03:37 AM
Posting here first so others can add before i repost in other section. More traffic here.

First u put "DEVS PLS READ" in ur thread title and then u admit that u posted this to general discussion to get more attention. Just so lame.

And btw, this is 1836261730104768th thread about guild improvents. All u suggested have already been suggested.

cookiez
11-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Awesome!

Demthres
11-15-2012, 02:42 PM
First u put "DEVS PLS READ" in ur thread title and then u admit that u posted this to general discussion to get more attention. Just so lame.

And btw, this is 1836261730104768th thread about guild improvents. All u suggested have already been suggested.

I was unaware and thanks for being rude and non helpful. So glad people like you are on forums. Go troll elsewhere.

dudetus
11-15-2012, 04:29 PM

Yep u were totally unaware. Try /p awareness, might help u out a bit.

I was unhelpful? Should I've been all like "zomg gr8 idea u da best" after seeing these same ideas once again allover again?

Chioricon
11-15-2012, 09:53 PM
I was unaware and thanks for being rude and non helpful. So glad people like you are on forums. Go troll elsewhere.

Trolls gonna Troll. Whiners gonna Whine.

Circle of Life. In the Internet.