PDA

View Full Version : Concerning 99 cent Dark Forest

ddarko18
04-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Can the people who payed full price for Dark Forest, you know the loyal people who have been here since week 1, get like a free character respec or something? Just an idea

setec
04-22-2010, 06:08 PM
I disagree with this. What determines who gets this or not? And if a person doesn't get it, they will just complain openly on the forum.

If you buy software and two weeks later it goes on sale, you can't expect a refund on the difference. This happens all the time in commerce.

If there is to be some sort of respec issue addressed, they could just zero out every chars stats for the whole game this one time only.

I keep hoping for that. If not, they have the respec at 99 cents now.

Banned
04-22-2010, 06:53 PM
If your so loyal, you'll pay the for the respec that's on SALE.

Deathshock
04-22-2010, 07:02 PM
Can the people who payed full price for Dark Forest, you know the loyal people who have been here since week 1, get like a free character respec or something? Just an idea

Nah not a good idea. They're eventually gonna lower the price on all expansions, so...in that case we'd be getting a lot of free stuff. Not that I'm not a fan of free stuff....but I don't believe in getting stuff that's not rightfully mine.

King Richie
04-22-2010, 07:12 PM
i really do hope they lower the price of expansions because the game is amazing and i dont mind spending €1.54 on a map pack but if u want to get from lvl 1 to 50 you have to pay €12.32 cent and then hopefully your able to lvl more so you could end up spending alot on this game but i honestly dont mind but it woulld be nice if it was cheaper

nathanyc
04-22-2010, 07:16 PM
they lower app prices all the time in the app store.. theres absolutely no difference.

do people expect to get a refund or a free download next time. no lol..

but yes it would be really nice of them if they could lower the prices or atleast bulk up 5 maps into one price or something

Splurd
04-22-2010, 09:19 PM

Firstly, paid. not payed. Yes, grammar nazi I am.

Secondly, if you were one of the "loyal people" you would not mind the contribution to the game.... no?

adidaman
02-13-2012, 10:39 PM
This thread deserves a bump.

rinny
02-15-2012, 05:31 AM
seriously , i agree

Ihavenokills
02-16-2012, 12:13 AM
I disagree with this. What determines who gets this or not?

All accounts have a specific date recorded on when they were made so this can be determined. Also, purchase history is kept :p

Eh people who paid help support the making of the game for where its a right now. plus vanities that can't be acquired anymore were given to the people who played before it was free. so tbh you paid for a vanity thats forever discontinued. so no support :o sorry