PDA

View Full Version : Disable XP doesn't work??

Hardcoure
11-14-2012, 03:20 AM
I locked a L62 mage quite a while back to be my fang farmer or whatever. I had her locked in at 1337 xp just for fun (with xp gain disabled).

Today I went in on and did a few runs with her. The inspect page showed my xp had went up to 1588. I've never enabled xp gain since I had it locked. Also, haven't played on it in a while... Sooo any way I could have gained that through a bug or something?

WarTornBird
11-14-2012, 05:12 AM
Mine works just fine, I farm with my twinks all the time never had any problems

Energizeric
11-14-2012, 02:17 PM
The XP lock is device dependent. The settings are for the specific device you are playing on, not for the character. My guess is that you are using a different device, or you erased pocket legends and reinstalled the app and never re-enabled XP lock.

Hardcoure
11-14-2012, 10:20 PM
The XP lock is device dependent. The settings are for the specific device you are playing on, not for the character. My guess is that you are using a different device, or you erased pocket legends and reinstalled the app and never re-enabled XP lock.

Nope. I keep same settings on Android phone and iPod even though I only play on Android. I updated my game but settings stayed the same.

Sciazaratek
11-15-2012, 11:29 AM
Maybe it's because the lvl cap has been raised and the xp req. for lower lvl have been lowered.

Techno Email
11-15-2012, 06:59 PM
Hey there,

I just wanted to let you know that I looked into this and investigated possible causes. I couldn't find any issues with the system or any edge cases wherein this option could have been reset for your device, as the option is persisted on the server. You can contact CS to see if they can help you reset your XP back. Outside of that, I recommend double checking your option setting. If you find that you have the option set, and that you are gaining XP, please report this and we'll get in touch to figure out how to reproduce the issue. Thanks!

Multibird
11-15-2012, 08:47 PM
question: when you disable exp are still eligible to counter kills?

McBain
11-16-2012, 01:43 PM

Nope

Energizeric
11-16-2012, 01:49 PM

Unfortunately no. I wish they would change this.