PDA

View Full Version : pet suggestion.

rhevangel27
11-14-2012, 10:38 AM
o all. Hi to all.

I create this page to suggest about pet. I create this page to suggest about pet. Well like for example. I have 69% pet average and i wanted to make another Well like for example. I have 69% pet average and i wanted to make another character in the same account, and i already spend some plats for that pet i character in the same account, and i already spend some plats for that pet i already used.. i suggest atleast we can move some of pet to another character already used.. i suggest atleast we can move some of pet to another character with same account, like stash.. so we can use it up atleast while making new with same account, like stash.. so we can use it up atleast while making new character

Vystirch
11-15-2012, 12:20 AM
o all. Hi to all.

I create this page to suggest about pet. I create this page to suggest about pet. Well like for example. I have 69% pet average and i wanted to make another Well like for example. I have 69% pet average and i wanted to make another character in the same account, and i already spend some plats for that pet i character in the same account, and i already spend some plats for that pet i already used.. i suggest atleast we can move some of pet to another character already used.. i suggest atleast we can move some of pet to another character with same account, like stash.. so we can use it up atleast while making new with same account, like stash.. so we can use it up atleast while making new character

Wow re....re...re....repe......repea....repeat.....rep e......repeating!

-Vys