PDA

View Full Version : Bit weird, nerfing plat blessing.

Waug
11-14-2012, 10:52 AM
It's not weird that peoples were exploiting the system by creating toon armies cuz as also justG said if its exploitable few will obviously do that, but its weird that STS suddenly discovered it, (they didn't think about it before DB implementing) and nerfed it totally down to zero instead of having several mechanism that could really stop 'gaming the system'. one plat reward chance per account was the best solution IMHO.

If they're really thinking that it could still hurt their revenue, the plat cap could be even down to 5. implementing few pay-per-click, pay-per-lead advertising won't hurt anything. whereas most of the free to play games generates their revenue through Google adSense, we understand that STS is more broad platform. but that extra revenue really could afford few plats for players.

There are so many people who can't buy plats, consider a situation where they would even struggle to respec skill points if necessary.

Again, day 5 big prize no more stands for a big prize IMo, cuz it would be tough to make new unique vanities again and again.

Waug
11-16-2012, 12:14 PM
ahhhh

MightyMicah
11-16-2012, 01:36 PM
I agree. I don't understand what goes through sts mind. It reminds me of a little child who can't decide whether he wants red Kool-aid, or blue. So he continuously tastes each one so as to make up his mind. Then he decides he wants neither one and throws them both out.

Then his brother comes along and gets no kool-aid at all.

Rot
11-17-2012, 06:51 AM
I got even more inactive in PL thanks to that. :D
In my opinion, a lot of players log on daily just for the blessings.
Now, due to the DB nerf, a big amount of players are getting inactive, including me xD. The condition gets worse when AL is released. Gg for PL. :/

Drizzid
11-17-2012, 12:04 PM
I got even more inactive in PL thanks to that. :D
In my opinion, a lot of players log on daily just for the blessings.
Now, due to the DB nerf, a big amount of players are getting inactive, including me xD. The condition gets worse when AL is released. Gg for PL. :/

Yup I log on and collect blessings, if there's no 3x combo on my main I try again in 24 hours. Since it rarely happens, I rarely play.

Deadbite
11-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Yea it's safe to say PL is dead... Or in the process of dying.. :(

ArtofWar
11-17-2012, 12:19 PM
Yea it's safe to say PL is dead... Or in the process of dying.. :(

like SL because there aren't daily blessings -.-'

Gautam Cool
02-05-2013, 03:12 AM
I DOn't Think that Google adsense is Good These Days... I prefer Affiliate and CPM more... and CLickbank doing the rest .. and if you also think th same then i found this guide to Adsense Alternatives (http://zapworld.in/top-10-best-google-adsense-alternatives/).Hope it helps,I chooses Media.net among these.. waiting for approval...

Pokechmp
02-07-2013, 05:28 PM
Yeah pl is dying it needs to get better, fast

Chopper
02-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Daily blessings are relatively new. Ys, it sucks there are no more plat freebies but to say a game is dying because it reduced something new it gave put free seems a bit much. Im pretty sure the game existed before the daily blessings.

mejslll
02-07-2013, 06:37 PM
make respect to skill and stats a daily quest or weekly

Waug
02-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Lol, this discussion valueless today, bad necro.

I DOn't Think that Google adsense is Good These Days... I prefer Affiliate and CPM more... and CLickbank doing the rest .. and if you also think th same then i found this guide to Adsense Alternatives (http://zapworld.in/top-10-best-google-adsense-alternatives/).Hope it helps,I chooses Media.net among these.. waiting for approval...

They have better monetization technics than all of these lol, though it had something different purpose which is valueless today.

And this is not a good place to promote your site anyway, just saying.