PDA

View Full Version : STS: Fix your skill passives ASAP

ProSophist
11-14-2012, 12:45 PM
I am astounded as to how nobody has pointed this out yet. I did some poking around the skills and had to waste some play just to test some things out. It would be great justice is these were to be fixed ASAP.

WARRIOR
Rally Cry: Increase armor by 10% for 8 seconds.
Not working

ROGUE
Shadow Piercer: As we all know, this skill can be charged to hit 2 times, 3 with the passive. What I don't understand is why can't it the same target 3 times when there are no other enemies to dash to?

Shadow Veil: Throw down a shadow bomb that disorients the enemies around you.
Not working. The visual effects of the bomb is shown, but it has no effect on anything. Tried it on multiple mobs.

Passive: Shadow Absorption: Reduces the base mana cost of all you Shadow Veil and Shadow Piercer by 50%.
Again, not working. Since you can't keep Shadow Veil up permanently(which means you can stand on your own SV and cast another SV to avail the mana reduction), I am assuming that this effect is a passive and not something that would be achieved if you were standing on top of a casted SV. However, I took the liberty of standing on a SV and trying to cast Shadow Piercer, but it still charged me for the same amount of mana, instead of getting a 50% mana reduction.

SORCERER

Passive: Empower: In addition to recovering lost health, charging Lifegiver will now also recover lost mana.
Not sure whether this was a bug or intended(crazy if it was). My understanding with this skill was that it would recover mana similar to the warrior's Vengeful Blood skill. But from what I have tested, this passive just basically negates the mana used from using the skill. If anything, the sorcerer gains slighty a little over 1% mana. Again, not sure if this was intentional, but just thought I should point it out.

troller
11-14-2012, 01:54 PM
+1 for most of those bugs

Samhayne
11-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks for taking the time to write up this list, ProSophist.

In quickly asking QA about them, they are aware and bugged. Not sure of the specifics of each, but look for patch notes in the future.

ProSophist
11-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Thanks Sam!

Lojack
11-15-2012, 11:19 AM
Rally Cry and Shadow Absorption will be fixed in a future update.

Shadow Veil works like this: It reduces the enemies chance to hit you. You'll see a little target icon appear next to them if they are within the smoke. It does work in my testing of it.
Shadow Piercer would be overpowered if you could hit one mob with all three attacks.
Empower is working as intended. It won't make it so the sorcerer has unlimited mana, but the Rogues and Warriors in your party will appreciate it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Vystirch
11-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Rally Cry and Shadow Absorption will be fixed in a future update.

Shadow Veil works like this: It reduces the enemies chance to hit you. You'll see a little target icon appear next to them if they are within the smoke. It does work in my testing of it.
Shadow Piercer would be overpowered if you could hit one mob with all three attacks.
Empower is working as intended. It won't make it so the sorcerer has unlimited mana, but the Rogues and Warriors in your party will appreciate it.

Thanks for your feedback!

Hey LoJack u new to forums? U have only posted twice and that has been not yesterday.

Hi I'm,
-Vys