PDA

View Full Version : Entering dungeons

cjswogkstkdg
11-14-2012, 02:27 PM
Even After party has been created, players have to enter the maps separately

i do not understand the point of "party" if they cannot enter the map at the same time >:

my suggestion is, allow the party to enter the map at the same time when the leader enters :crushed:

nay or yay?

Samhayne
11-14-2012, 07:34 PM
Probably not as it would remove control from the individual party members. What if one of your party members is in Kraag listing some items on the Consignment Shop, or worse, was about to buy a new item when the party leader entered the zone and zoooom! teleported them away.

If your party members aren't joining you, probably use /p to talk to them and ask them to join you :)

cjswogkstkdg
11-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Probably not as it would remove control from the individual party members. What if one of your party members is in Kraag listing some items on the Consignment Shop, or worse, was about to buy a new item when the party leader entered the zone and zoooom! teleported them away.

If your party members aren't joining you, probably use /p to talk to them and ask them to join you :)

But thats the point of having a party :< no?

also, whenever there are people inside the room that is not in the party, my party members cannot join the map..

bronislav84
11-14-2012, 07:39 PM
No, the point of having a party is if you're in one only the people in your party can join games. Making people get pulled into content when leader is is bad.