PDA

View Full Version : Why is this happening?

Elgar
11-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Is some kinda cruel joke? When I go the chrome app to AL to chrome the button is faded and when I hit app info it tells me "this application is not supported on this computer. Installation has been disabled" Can someone translate this to English? I have chrome, I know how the web store works and I know AL was released on it, why is it pulling this BS?

Superduper
11-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Check your version of flash.

Malerian
11-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Your computer might not meet the minimal requirements ?
Does al require more powerful graphic cards/RAM ?

Superduper
11-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Don't quote me on that because I'm no computer expert.

Elgar
11-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Your computer might not meet the minimal requirements ?
Does al require more powerful graphic cards/RAM ?

No, I highly doubt thats true. I have a pretty new computer and considering AL is playable on a phone quite easily, that doesn't sound right. Also, I have played Dark Legends and Star Legends on this computer without any problems.

WinterKate
11-14-2012, 04:57 PM
Enable native client. chrome://flags, then enable native client. Try it out. This worked for me.

Elgar
11-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Enable native client. chrome://flags, then enable native client. Try it out. This worked for me.
hmm, I'll see soon

BodMaster
11-14-2012, 05:00 PM
how do I do that?

Type; chrome://flags in address bar and follow Kate's instructions.

Elgar
11-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Got it working, it seems like my original suspicion was holding it back. It was preventing me because google chrome was outdated, but the idiots who run the store are too dumb to tell you that. Oh well, thanks everyone.

Aeroflame
11-14-2012, 05:10 PM
chrome://flags isnt always wise, but it does get rid of the insane lag.

also, when u do that,

omposited render layer borders Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OSRenders a border around composited Render Layers to help debug and study layer compositing.

Enable (chrome://flags/#)

GPU Accelerated SVG Filters Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OSUse the GPU to accelerate rendering of SVG filters.

Enable (chrome://flags/#)

enable those