PDA

View Full Version : This is quite disappointing

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 07:59 PM
I was hoping that most players would know thier class by now. Me on my mage cant kill any mob without the warrior running behind me then i die. On my warrior i make sure he has 100+ pots and i use the taunt skill... Its quite helpful because when you have a rogue do dps and mage aoe heal you jist needa keep agro, but then again maybe just maybe im talking to a brick wall hahaha. But the tutorial needs to explain what each class does so the tanks arnt hiding behind mages! Ty for reading. :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Conradin
11-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Its been on chrome like 3 days and everyones under lvl 20. Dont expect too many pros.

mike1298
11-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Its been on chrome like 3 days and everyones under lvl 20. Dont expect too many pros.

Max is 16. Elite cap.

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 08:04 PM
I dont expect pros, i dont expect warriors to have the mages lead lol

Lowlyspy
11-14-2012, 08:06 PM
I blame people being too concerned about kdr's.

Samhayne
11-14-2012, 08:07 PM
I dont expect pros, i dont expect warriors to have the mages lead lol

You might invest in some STR gear for more health (and spend some level up points in STR), load up your spell shield and lead off with fireball that knocks them down, windstorm when they get back up. Rinse, recycle and repeat.

Or maybe, that's adapt, improvise and overcome ohh-ya!

StompArtist
11-14-2012, 08:10 PM
I was hoping that most players would know thier class by now. Me on my mage cant kill any mob without the warrior running behind me then i die. On my warrior i make sure he has 100+ pots and i use the taunt skill... Its quite helpful because when you have a rogue do dps and mage aoe heal you jist needa keep agro, but then again maybe just maybe im talking to a brick wall hahaha. But the tutorial needs to explain what each class does so the tanks arnt hiding behind mages! Ty for reading. :)

Have you seen how fat these mages are? By the time you go around them the fight is over. Mages let the warriors through!!! :p

Elyseon
11-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Pure is only playable for tanks
...the opposite of PL
LOL

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 08:12 PM
You might invest in some STR gear for more health (and spend some level up points in STR), load up your spell shield and lead off with fireball that knocks them down, windstorm when they get back up. Rinse, recycle and repeat.

Or maybe, that's adapt, improvise and overcome ohh-ya!

Im actually testing a half int half str but only lvl 8 :/
Also cant get str gear D: im not able to get to AH

Ladycandyheal
11-14-2012, 08:18 PM

I just downloaded this yesterday. I'm no kid, over 40 here and don't have loads of time to play except late afternoon and evening. Not everyone is at your skill level or type of player. Some are casual and play with friends/family only.

I agree, there is much to be learned and for you as well

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 08:19 PM
I just downloaded this yesterday. I'm no kid, over 40 here and don't have loads of time to play except late afternoon and evening. Not everyone is at your skill level or type of player. Some are casual and play with friends/family only.

I agree, there is much to be learned and for you as well

I causually play aslwell but its a lot easier playing with friends then random joins.

Fyrce
11-14-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm having fun, also casual play - maybe an hour a day or so. Sometimes skip day or more.
I think most groups are fun, but yeah, some groups are better than others.
Having 2 people afk in the area isn't good at all, but when 4 are all hitting, it's quite fun.

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm having fun, also casual play - maybe an hour a day or so. Sometimes skip day or more.
I think most groups are fun, but yeah, some groups are better than others.
Having 2 people afk in the area isn't good at all, but when 4 are all hitting, it's quite fun.

My point. What i was refering to when i said having mage tank and warriors hide behind them is sometimes(like in a game i was in earlier) the warrior sat behind me when i wasted 25 health and 25 mana killing a mini boss amd he just circled around collecting health packs. Whats wrong with that picture? Lol

StompArtist
11-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Need a timeout to auto boot afk folks.

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 08:47 PM
Need a timeout to auto boot afk folks.

That too^^

Aracnus
11-14-2012, 08:52 PM
What maps does this deal with... because i found the mage a good asset to a warrior.. especially, if you spec your skills good.

Late
11-14-2012, 09:25 PM
Survival of the fittest

Itisi
11-14-2012, 09:41 PM
tank with your Sorceror :D That's what I do.

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 09:58 PM
I found out the skill setup sam told me works well for kiting and keeping enemies off of you for solo no boss. Also i got a pink today and am pleased. And i think i'm going to have to respec my skills to use what sam said earlier and only those plus health buff. Afterall i like it xD so thanks sam!

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 09:59 PM
What maps does this deal with... because i found the mage a good asset to a warrior.. especially, if you spec your skills good.

Im talkin lower level groups like 1-8 not 10-16 those groups tend to know what they're doing if im in like yrda forrest or rooks nest on warrior everyone piches in. Also the miner boss i was able to kill in 2min i was tank and there was 2 rogues amd a mage they were ALL attacking :)

Kanozaki
11-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Have you seen how fat these mages are? By the time you go around them the fight is over. Mages let the warriors through!!! :p

Lmao i dont usually thank posts but this just made my day lol.

Deathpunch
11-14-2012, 10:08 PM

Don't go around them, go over them. They're so short for a reason, just be aware of the staff. Don't need to uhh... injure yourself hopping over.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Don't go around them, go over them. They're so short for a reason, just be aware of the staff. Don't need to uhh... injure yourself hopping over.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Indeed!