PDA

View Full Version : BRENDENKILLS scammed me.

wammm
11-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Hi guys, Beware of this guy BRENDENKILLS, he scammed the hell outa me .I bought his L60 SM set for 600K, knowing it was a merch price. Then while trading he puts in and out the items, like when its all fixed to trade, he sudenly canceled out the trade, so the tendency I traded him again and again till the moment we got the deal and then he changes the item.He changed the Glyph mace into a Glyph Btlsword. And I was asking him to trade back but this is what he told me...(picture).

I know I made some mistakes too, and we all know a player like this must be punished.
Please be careful everyone, especially on trading items and on this guy. TY

Elyseon
11-14-2012, 08:13 PM
/report
Gf

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 08:16 PM
What ely said^^ gg

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Superdexme
11-14-2012, 09:16 PM
Be careful when you trade...both parties fault

LwMark
11-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Thats why u must read what the sellin
Ive even been scammed like this haha,
The person listed a l65 not crafted sand set but switched the armor for a l63 , funny thing was i didnt even realize cause wen i wore it, it still had the smoke, then wen i went to list in cs i was like wtfffff, the set was glitched, l65 helm and bow mixed with 63 made smoke

wammm
11-14-2012, 09:52 PM
Thats why u must read what the sellin
Ive even been scammed like this haha,
The person listed a l65 not crafted sand set but switched the armor for a l63 , funny thing was i didnt even realize cause wen i wore it, it still had the smoke, then wen i went to list in cs i was like wtfffff, the set was glitched, l65 helm and bow mixed with 63 made smoke

Wow.. epic :O

Chioricon
11-15-2012, 12:48 AM
Hi guys, Beware of this guy BRENDENKILLS, he scammed the hell outa me .I bought his L60 SM set for 600K, knowing it was a merch price. Then while trading he puts in and out the items, like when its all fixed to trade, he sudenly canceled out the trade, so the tendency I traded him again and again till the moment we got the deal and then he changes the item.He changed the Glyph mace into a Glyph Btlsword. And I was asking him to trade back but this is what he told me...(picture).

I know I made some mistakes too, and we all know a player like this must be punished.
Please be careful everyone, especially on trading items and on this guy. TY

Eh? EH?!?!

I saw that guy before last week. He offered this to me as well! Too Bad I refused, citing my need to save my cash since Crapricon always merch for me.

Is it me? Or is this coincidence?

Rot
11-15-2012, 01:25 AM
He didn't scam you, he failed to do so. :)

ArtofWar
11-15-2012, 01:34 AM
logging in and reporting him in 3... 2... 1...

dudetus
11-15-2012, 02:33 AM
There are no scams in this game. Just stupid people.

wammm
11-15-2012, 03:18 AM
There are no scams in this game. Just stupid people.

No scamms eiii ????? Get a dictionary and search for the word SCAM. Dont act like you're perfect, better shut up if you got nothing good to say. Im here to warn ppl not to display my stupidity as u can see. YOU'RE NOT HELPING

wammm
11-15-2012, 03:20 AM
He didn't scam you, he failed to do so. :)

If he traded back,then its not a scam.But he didn't. That wasn't the deal at the first place.

Rot
11-15-2012, 03:31 AM
If he traded back,then its not a scam.But he didn't. That wasn't the deal at the first place.

Oh, so you accepted the trade? Should be more cautious next time. :)

wammm
11-15-2012, 03:35 AM
Yes I did. Lawl :)

Spellhawked
11-15-2012, 05:04 AM
He gave me a random friend request and I accepted it. Wow I have just learned something

Waug
11-15-2012, 06:37 AM
No scamms eiii ????? Get a dictionary and search for the word SCAM. Dont act like you're perfect, better shut up if you got nothing good to say. Im here to warn ppl not to display my stupidity as u can see. YOU'RE NOT HELPING

you didn't get the abstract part of it, its indeed true that on one can scam you, unless its your mistake, in any way such as blind trust, ignorance etc, etc.

dudetus
11-15-2012, 08:22 AM

U accepted the trade. There are 2 windows in trading so u can check TWICE the items u r trading. Sure, the "scammer" was sneaky but u should've been more careful. Same with account "scams" etc etc.

I am not perfect. My flaw is that I have no weaknesses.

FYI; posting these types of threads are prohibited.

Rot
11-15-2012, 08:26 AM
I am not perfect. My flaw is that I have no weaknesses.

Are you pro at being a noob too? xD
Jk lol.

xbabybugszx
11-15-2012, 09:58 AM
YouMadBro'?

Knockador
11-15-2012, 12:22 PM
BRENDENKILLS is proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

RedStapler
11-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Hey all,

Closing this one down.

wamm, we cannot handle account disputes through the forums. Please report all instances here: support@spacetimestudios.com or support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks!