PDA

View Full Version : New update feedback

UnholyGoalie
11-14-2012, 09:53 PM
I think I speak for 90% of AL players when I say...why would you lower armor and jack up prices of health packs?!i paid alot in plat to get my stats how they were and now its all screwed up! Im sorry STS but for the first time I believe you are killing a great game before it has even gotten a chance to take off! :(

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 10:11 PM
I think I speak for 90% of AL players when I say...why would you lower armor and jack up prices of health packs?!i paid alot in plat to get my stats how they were and now its all screwed up! Im sorry STS but for the first time I believe you are killing a great game before it has even gotten a chance to take off! :(

Taken just now. Whats changed? I obviously dont see what everyone else is seeing

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Nightarcher
11-14-2012, 10:12 PM
There are only 2 ways you can maintain a balanced economy in a game like this.

1- Allow gold purchasable for plat, but limit other gold-incomes so prices stay down. People will earn gold by selling items to plat-gold buyers, and the money will circulate.

2- Do away with plat for gold, and raise conventional money-making methods such as from dungeons. You can raise the average gold per person income (besides from selling items) because nobody can buy large piles of gold.

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 10:13 PM
What update guys?

UnholyGoalie
11-14-2012, 10:20 PM
There is a new version STS put out! If you are on android you get it in google play, if on chrome log ut then back in! Unfotunately STS lowered armor (even armor paid for by plat) & raised cost of health packs! :( such sadness!

razerfingers
11-14-2012, 10:22 PM
Mine doesnt show an update.

UnholyGoalie
11-14-2012, 10:37 PM
I feel STS should refund our plat for all items purchased with plat...what we have now is NOT what we paid for!!!

Vystirch
11-15-2012, 12:00 AM
Oh come on this update is great! Makes it more challenging, and gives the rouges more respect. I'm all for more challenge!

-Vys

UnholyGoalie
11-15-2012, 04:46 AM
I respect your opinion V, however we will have to agree to disagree! Lol is it fair that we spent valuable plat and building up our accounts just to have it all undone without anything we can do about it? I dont think so! But hey to each their own rite? Lol STS...I beg you, give me my armor back or give me my plat back!!! ;)

Vystirch
11-15-2012, 03:20 PM
I must say that I don't mind the armor reduction but would like to see prices drop on pots and even lower on gh pots. Also U I respect your opinion also. Oh and sts I want to see a un luck based way to purchase founders, and vanity plz.

-Vys

UnholyGoalie
11-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Ok so STS did a good thing! (reduced potion prices) yay! Thank you STS! ;) now just need to fix armor and game good as gold again!