PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Police : Accepting Applications

Kanozaki
11-14-2012, 10:08 PM
Arriving fashionably late to the scene, The Fashion Police !

Who We Are

We are a close tight knit family oriented guild consisting of some of the most amazing people of the STS community. If you are looking for a fun, mature and helpful guild with knowledgeable individuals, this is the guild for you! The guild has strong, bright and friendly people who are willing to make sure you feel a part of and welcome into the Fashion Police home. Most of the current roster has played an important role in a large active guild at one point or another, so we know how to have fun and we play by the rules!

So join us as we crush, kill and destroy -- With STYLE.

What We Have to Offer

- Access to guild website and offline guild chat to keep guild informed on latest in game updates or guild events when otherwise too busy to pop in.
- The Offline Guild chat is also used to keep in touch with our members and get to know them better.
- Access to a guild bank system.
- Tons of assistance from highly knowledgeable players regarding all aspects of the game. ( PvE, PvP, Merching... ect. )
- Bonuses for long standing members and contributors to guild and STS forums community.

Management, Guild ranks and Roles

- Officers in Fashion Police will be few. These are the guys and gals who go the extra mile and set an example for others. They will manage the guild collectively through the use of a voting system.

- Each officer will be assigned a specific role to play in Fashion Police ( Coordinating and hosting farming / XP runs , Coordinating PvP training, Coordinating recruitment )

- Recruiter ranks will be awarded to prospective Officers and those who have demonstrated good judgement.

Rules Of Conduct

- All members must abide by Space Time Studios Terms of Service
- Respect must be shown to GMs and Officers. Respect must be shown between Officers.
- Allow GMs and Officers to enforce the rules. All members are expected to follow all guild rules if no GMs and/or Officers are online.
- Respect must be shown to all members of Fashion Police and other players outside the guild.
- Absolutely NO begging of any kind. This will NOT be tolerated.
- Absolutely NO selling in guild chat. sales can and will be done in guildhall on designated days and only if at a discounted rate to guildies.
- NO selling of guild gear. If you take a piece of equipment from a guild bank please return it after you can no longer use it , do NOT sell it. This ensures that another member will be able to benefit from the best gear possible.
- Absolutely NO scamming of any member of Fashion Police or player of Star Legends. This will result in automatic removal from the guild
- Individual acts can and will reflect on our guild as a whole , so represent Fashion Police as best as you can at all times ( be it in game or STS forums )
- Absolutely no fighting with other guilds. If another guild tries to pick a fight, inform an officer of what was said and what guild they belong to. A designated officer will handle the rest.
- Do not ask or beg in guild chat for a officer or recruiter to add a person to guild , all possible recruits will be screened before being accepted into Fashion Police to ensure we maintain a mature and friendly atmosphere.
- Absolutely no poaching members from any other guild. If a GM or officer discovers that any member is poaching from other guilds it will result in automatic removal from the guild.
Do not ask the Officer for officer promotion. This will only lower your chances in the future to even be considered if and when promotions occur.

Looks awesome Kano!

A tip to anyone wishing to join FP: don't be overwhelmed by the extensive list of rules, as a majority of them are just common sense. We are a very laid-back and friendly guild and as long as you show some good, simply aspects of human nature (maturity, courtesy, kindness...) then you should be most welcome.

How do i apply ?
Post in the following manner
In game name :
Why are you interested in FP :

If you have any further questions feel free to PM either on forums or in game! ( Mizukage , Boz , Deathproof )

Many of us are primarily from Star Legends , some of us have a lot of Pocket Legends experience my self. The guild is perfect for any one who wants a home. Looking to see tons of new faces)
Much love.
-The Fashion Police family-

Kanozaki
11-15-2012, 07:18 AM
Post is a bit shabby , I'll work on it later today.

pigeon
11-16-2012, 04:29 AM
Once again, ty Kanozaki! <3 :D

Kanozaki
11-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Once again, ty Kanozaki! <3 :D

Always <3

ArtofWar
11-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Nice job Kano! :)

Kanozaki
11-16-2012, 06:28 PM
Nice job Kano! :)

woohoo waiting on iOS release for you bud.

PvE
11-16-2012, 08:50 PM
In game name : Odd
Class: Rogue
Level: 14 almost 15
Why are you interested in FP : Alot of the guild members like scotchtape were people i first played AL with and had alot of fun moments with. Great endgame guild with a good community behind it. I am interested in a great endgame guild that does elite/hauntlet runs that knows the game and enjoys it.

Cero
11-17-2012, 05:23 AM
Yay. FP <3

Totaly great guild, friendly members and awesome players

Kanozaki
11-17-2012, 09:52 AM
In game name : Odd
Class: Rogue
Level: 14 almost 15
Why are you interested in FP : Alot of the guild members like scotchtape were people i first played AL with and had alot of fun moments with. Great endgame guild with a good community behind it. I am interested in a great endgame guild that does elite/hauntlet runs that knows the game and enjoys it.

Hey , add me up in game if you have time or even scotch. " Mizukage" (:

Zaonabiuibil
11-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Rules Of Conduct

- Absolutely NO scamming of any member of Fashion Police or player of Star Legends. This will result in automatic removal from the guild

Lol loop-hole. Remember FP, if you're not in SL it doesn't count!

Hehe jk, but Kano make sure to edit all the SL to AL when you copy/paste.

Kanozaki
11-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Lol loop-hole. Remember FP, if you're not in SL it doesn't count!

Hehe jk, but Kano make sure to edit all the SL to AL when you copy/paste.

Ooooooo I didn't even see that :O

ArtofWar
11-18-2012, 08:16 AM
Ooooooo I didn't even see that :O

and still don't corrected it.. jk take your time kano

Qyu
12-01-2012, 05:54 AM
Cant find any fp member in AL :(

Cero
12-02-2012, 03:35 AM
Cant find any fp member in AL :(

hello, if you still couldnt find FP members add Boz. He is most of the time online.

ArchCastiel
12-02-2012, 05:58 AM
IGN: ArchCastiel
I like to join fashion police , looking for buddies to pve and pvp together in the future.
Ex-PL player

Cero
12-02-2012, 07:24 AM
IGN: ArchCastiel
I like to join fashion police , looking for buddies to pve and pvp together in the future.
Ex-PL player

thank you for the FP<3.
Ill tell Boz and other officers to add you.
and if you got time pla add Boz or deathproof.