PDA

View Full Version : Free offers

Cavoc
11-14-2012, 11:50 PM
I'm not one to usually whine about free offers not working, but this has been just kinda ridiculous.
I've completed 5 different surveys, downloaded real player, made memberships on multiple sites and still haven't seen a bit of plat. (And waited an hour after completing)
I'm not trying to complain too much, because yes, its FREE! It's just kinda starting to be a hair pulling scenario, haha.

Samhayne
11-15-2012, 12:09 AM
Hey Troncat,

Part of the difficulty with the offers is that we don't control them. I believe that there is a help button on the offerwall down at the bottom to contact the provider. I'm not in the office right now with the contact info for you, but your best bet it so get in touch with them. Thanks!

MrLegendary
11-15-2012, 08:07 PM
I have the same problem. Thanks I will contact them

Kuero
11-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Hey troncat, did you meet astrocat already? 😎

Delirium
11-15-2012, 08:28 PM
I did the big fish games offer and got 270 platinum instantly (literally) for buying 'plants vs. zombies' for $2. Luckily, I had $3 sitting in my paypal account from like a year ago.

Kuero
11-15-2012, 08:32 PM
I did the big fish games offer and got 270 platinum instantly (literally) for buying 'plants vs. zombies' for $2. Luckily, I had $3 sitting in my paypal account from like a year ago.

Dang! Your a genius! I only used PayPal for platinum purchases and were angry about that I don't have a credit card lol

Piosidon
11-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Surveys are stupid. I either don't qualify or I gotta give my Social security number...

Cavoc
11-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Hey troncat, did you meet astrocat already? ��

Lol no, I dont think i have.

Ah lucky man! I think I can spare a dollar or two for 270 plat.

Brandon Sanchez
11-15-2012, 11:21 PM
is it 100% that u will get 270plat instantly i think its a scam and ur messing with us ?

Delirium
11-16-2012, 12:32 AM
It's not a scam.. I literally got it instantly. I clicked the offer link, made an account and bought the game (in the same window without closing it), and then downloaded the game manager. Plants vs Zombies downloaded within the game manager after I installed it. I closed the game manager. When I logged back in, I had 270 platinum. The whole process took about 10 minutes.