PDA

View Full Version : Blood of Anarchy

Tattooman
11-15-2012, 11:06 AM
Blood of Anarchy is a new guild with some old blood. The Guild Master and Officers are veteran players who are willing to help new and veteran players, alike. The GM ( Tattooman) has been in several guilds, including Exiled Angels, which is one of the best and oldest guilds in DL. Senior Officers Rileyj and Kasandrea hail from several guilds as well, most notably, Royalty.

The current membership is well over 130 members and growing everyday. There are no minimum requirements to join and you can contact the GM, officers or any recruiter to join a very social and active guild. You can be any type of player, whether you like PvP or PvE, doesn't matter. We are very liberal on types of players. So, become a member of one of the newest and best guilds in Dark Legends.

P.S.; We ask, if anyone is interested in joining us, to be active and remain active. This is a very social guild. We occasionally have meet and greets and contests. Prizes include vanities, high level weapons and gems and/or gold. We are quickly becoming one of the most popular guilds and now is the time to join in on the ground floor, since we are currently accepting nominations for officer positions.

Oblivion
11-16-2012, 03:09 AM
I really like the sound of that! Who do I speak to

Tattooman
11-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Tattooman, Rileyj, or Kasandrea

Tattooman
11-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Blood of Anarchy has hit 200+ in it's membership. In just a little over a month since the guild's inception, we have hit a milestone and we are still continuing to grow. I want to thank the officers and recruiters for a job well done and without them, success wouldn't have been possible.

To those others who said that B.O.A. will never take off... Never underestimate someone's resolve. Namely, Rileyj and Kasandrea. Without them, this guild would have never had a prayer of taking off. Thank you ladies....:-)

Rileyj
11-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Dammit Tat...... you're gonna make me cry! lol

Tattooman
11-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Good news.... as of the time of this post we have broken the 300 mark in our membership. 301 to be exact. Thank you all for a job well done. Our guilds success depends on all of our members. On behalf of myself and the officers, I can't ask for a better group of people. In my opinion... we have the best guild in DL. Again... thank you all. Y,all are the best!!!

Tattooman
11-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Dammit Tat...... you're gonna make me cry! lol

Awwww....just speaking the truth. Not intended to make you cry.... thank you for being there...:-)

Anashef
12-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Tatt!!!! <3