PDA

View Full Version : New player, questions!

Raserei
11-15-2012, 12:23 PM
1.) Is there a way to play fullscreen on the PC?

2.) Is loot shared in this game or is it unique to each player? (Like Diablo 3, do we get our own loot?)

3.) How new is this game?

4.) Are the other "Legend" games available for PC or is this the first one that is PC and cellphone?

5.) Is there a way to earn platinum in-game once you reach the level cap or do you only get free platinum for leveling up?

6.) Is the best gear from the cash shop or can I find the best gear also?

7.) Is there a way to reset my stats and skill points?

:kiwi-fruit:

Kanozaki
11-15-2012, 01:03 PM

2.) Is loot shared in this game or is it unique to each player? (Like Diablo 3, do we get our own loot?)

4.) Are the other "Legend" games available for PC or is this the first one that is PC and cellphone?

5.) Is there a way to earn platinum in-game once you reach the level cap or do you only get free platinum for leveling up?

1) If you are playing on Google Chrome , press F11 to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode.

2) Loot is unique to each player. Your pet will auto collect your loot.

3) Official launch has been about a week but the game has been in closed beta and limited release for about a month or so.

4) All of Spacetime Studios games can be run on PC and mobile. ( Star Legends , Pocket Legends , Dark Legends and Arcane Legends )

5) You get 10 platinum for leveling up. However there are a lot of Platinum offers for both mobile and PC which should be enough to satisfy your needs.

6) Currently the best gear is from drops ( obtained from Elite mode ) but they are very rare.

7) Yes in game you can reset both stats and skill for a small Platinum fee.

Welcome to forums btw (: feel free to add me in game " Mizukage" best of luck mate.

Deathpunch
11-15-2012, 01:05 PM

1. Not that I know of. EDIT: F11
2. You get your own drops.
3. Released on chrome and android 3 days ago.
4. All of the Legends games are playable on Chrome.
5. You only get plat on a few level ups on new accounts. Otherwise, you buy it, win it on the forums, or do the free plat offers via trial play and such.
6. Seems that the best are drops, currently.
7. With plat, yes, on the skills screen.

EDIT: ninja'd by kano.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

eagles53
11-18-2012, 08:38 PM
What is the best character build in your opinion (like a tank, etc.)

crestmage
11-19-2012, 07:13 AM
What is the best character build in your opinion (like a tank, etc.)

Out of topic but, a warrior tank (PURE STR). ATM the game is kinda unbalanced with warriors taking the lead in terms of ability to dominate mobs. If you plan on going other classes, input some str in their stats as you'll find you'll be needing the extra hp more often than not. :)