PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten Methods: L26 Tournament (All Classes)

Zeus
11-15-2012, 12:59 PM
The Forgotten Methods: L26 Tournament (All Classes)

No of Players: 16
Type: Single Elimination

Description:
Rules:
• No Forgotten Weapons
• No vanities that hide equipment (things like bat wings are okay!)
• Tournament is a 1v1, "Go" based gameplay. Any kills aquired without the proper Go protocal may result in disqualification.
• No Sandstone Caves items at all. (Crafted pinks, scaled Lost Expo pinks, ect are allowed)
• No 2011 Winter Fest items at all. (2011/2010 Halloweens are allowed, as are 2010 Winter Fest items)
• Matches MUST be completed within 5 days of the match-ups.
• Spectators are allowed, but interference from the spectators during fights, or spectator fights, may result in disqualification of the spectator, and nulification of the match.
• The use of macros are not allowed.
• All fights must take place in Forest Fight, and games must be locked.
• For a player to advance, they must either provide screen shots, or their opponent must submit their loss.
• Fights will be best of 3, to 10.
• Leaving to respec is allowed (only twice per match)
• Leaving in combat may result in disqualification.
• There will be no foul language, open hatred, or flaming. Treat all opponents with respect.
• Leave your twink name, timezone, and playing times below to fully register.
• There will be a 15k buy-in, to provide a prize at the end. Any donations will add to the pot.

Registered Players:
• Zapoke (Failage)
• Apollo (Immortalelf)

How to Register for the Tournament:

• Click the following link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=41
• Click the "Join Tournament" button located near the bottom of the page, right above the bracket. Make sure to confirm you are in the tournament by clicking "YES" on the final confirmation page.
• Verify you are registered by seeing if your forum name is in one of the brackets.
• Post your forum name, character name you plan to play with, playing times, and time zone on the tournament thread in order to be fully registered.

Prizes:
240k gold + donations.

Note: This is Zapoke's tournament, I'm just hosting it for him.

View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)

D-:
11-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Gf.

Zapoke
11-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Thanks Apollo! (:

King Solomon
11-17-2012, 03:55 AM
Um.. Maybe its just on mobile.. But i cant use the link..

Count me in though. For now, here is some information.
Twink used: Solomonsdemon
Time/Area Atlanta
Gear: I will have to figure that out xD

Zapoke
11-17-2012, 09:36 AM
Um.. Maybe its just on mobile.. But i cant use the link..

Count me in though. For now, here is some information.
Twink used: Solomonsdemon
Time/Area Atlanta
Gear: I will have to figure that out xD
Yeah, the link doesn't work on the App. I can bring the link up on a browser on my iPod though. :)

Rot
11-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Umm sorry to ask but, what are we supposed to use if SSC, Christmas or Forgotten weapons aren't allowed?! D:

Fliabalith:)
11-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Hmm I'm in but I need time to get ready since I just came back from retirement :P

Heroelite
11-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Only three people right now :( Is there a way for STS to move the people from the old one who paid their fees to this new one?

Reunegade
11-17-2012, 09:36 PM
iight, who should I pay it to? Parth, or Zap? I'm pretty sure it's zap, so I'm on the lookout for you. the thing is, I can't play this week cuz I'm going on a cruise :(

IGN: Zomgpeanuts
Eastern Time

Zapoke
11-18-2012, 10:04 AM
Umm sorry to ask but, what are we supposed to use if SSC, Christmas or Forgotten weapons aren't allowed?! D:

Plat gear, Fathom crypt gear, scaled Lost Expo gear, 2010 event items, level 15 crafted gear. :)

iight, who should I pay it to? Parth, or Zap? I'm pretty sure it's zap, so I'm on the lookout for you. the thing is, I can't play this week cuz I'm going on a cruise :(

IGN: Zomgpeanuts
Eastern Time

Let me know when you want to meet in game. I'm not usually online anymore.

Bunnyshoota
11-18-2012, 12:29 PM
I like the no SSC or forgotten, but wouldn't it give those with pink toymans a massive advantage? And birds are just out of this tournament..........

Zapoke
11-18-2012, 12:42 PM
I like the no SSC or forgotten, but wouldn't it give those with pink toymans a massive advantage? And birds are just out of this tournament..........

No. Green toyman only has 4 less damage, 2 less M/s and 2 less hit than a pink one. And no, birds aren't out of the tourney. Launcher birds or pounder birds could kill still. But no one has those anymore. So basically, yeah. Bears and mages will dominate this one.

Bunnyshoota
11-19-2012, 10:47 AM
No. Green toyman only has 4 less damage, 2 less M/s and 2 less hit than a pink one. And no, birds aren't out of the tourney. Launcher birds or pounder birds could kill still. But no one has those anymore. So basically, yeah. Bears and mages will dominate this one.

True :)

I might join

Bunnyshoota
11-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Is this still on?

Zapoke
11-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Is this still on?

I guess. But still need sign ups.

Reunegade
11-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Good. Zapoke, can you please tell me when you're on? Whenever I get on I can't seem to find you. And can you tell me your ign? :)

Register
11-25-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm in, but I haven't created the character yet. You can expect me to come to the fight dressed as santa.

I haven't pvp'd in a while, I just figured this would be fun :D I'll have the character made soon, and ign posted.

Alright, Got the character made, working on leveling it.

IGN: IHateAuto
Time Zone: Central

I couldnt think of a name so I tried random stuff and ended up restarting around level 5 four times because I kept forgetting to take off auto stat distribution lol

Zapoke
11-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Good. Zapoke, can you please tell me when you're on? Whenever I get on I can't seem to find you. And can you tell me your ign? :)

I'm never online anymore lol. If you let me know when you want to meet online, I will try to be online at that time. Ign: Zapoke, Bearlyzapoke, Zapokey, Zapotech.

Register
11-26-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm looking forward to playin in this contest, but finding decent people to train with is pretty impossible. Anybody want to have some sparring matches? ._.

Zapoke
11-26-2012, 09:48 PM
I'm looking forward to playin in this contest, but finding decent people to train with is pretty impossible. Anybody want to have some sparring matches? ._.

I will, if you want. Let me know when.
Ign: Failage.
I can play between 3:30 PM-9:30 PM Mountain time.

Bunnyshoota
11-26-2012, 09:57 PM
Haha I'll be in. Add me on "rememberbunny"

Ukreazacor
11-30-2012, 12:51 PM
Neverlove - 26 Mage (I paid already from like a month or 2 ago.)

Everyone'sFavMage
11-30-2012, 09:48 PM
Lol...

Register
12-02-2012, 01:26 PM
I want to play in this tournament, but it seems as though it's off? D:

Zapoke
12-03-2012, 08:59 AM
I want to play in this tournament, but it seems as though it's off? D:

No, it'll happen if people sign up. :x

Ukreazacor
12-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Whew man lol zappy...its been like 3 months. I remember when we started this at the end of summer haha

Zapoke
12-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Whew man lol zappy...its been like 3 months. I remember when we started this at the end of summer haha

Yeah. Would've already been finished by now if everyone entering didn't quit (including me...).

Heroelite
12-03-2012, 03:02 PM
C'mon everyone sign up!

Roberto077
12-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Bleh, no me gustan forgottens.

Heroelite
12-10-2012, 06:04 PM
so is this over? :/

Zapoke
12-10-2012, 09:32 PM
so is this over? :/

Like I've said several times, no, if people sign up.