PDA

View Full Version : skills for rogue

dtandel10
11-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Coz theres only 4 skills u can equip at a time can a lvl 16 give me tips on which skills should i waste my skill points on

can u write it in this format

name of skiill - ?/5

Vystirch
11-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Health - 5/5
Smoke bomb - 5/5
Dagger shield - 5/5

-Vys

dtandel10
11-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Decent suggestion but only 3 skills

Liathea
11-17-2012, 08:08 AM
I use the three above and the Entangling Trap for my fourth skill. It's got an upgrade that can cause bleed damage and an explosion upgrade as well.

Back
11-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Aimed shot - 3 250%
Dash skill (Whatever it's called) - 4
Bolt - 3
Razr blades - 5

Pet: Malison (arcane ability of 15% dodge ftw)

Combo: Bows, Dash, Razr..

Works well for me.. It's more like a Pvp set up..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

ShadowGunX
11-18-2012, 09:54 AM
shadow piercer 4
medic 3
razor shield 4
aimed shot 4

Otis Eugene Anderson
11-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Smokz
Healz
Piercerz
Shieldz

Any combination of what you want said skills to do for you will work. Basically you pop healz, then smokz, shieldz then pierce the crap out of them.

Aerum
11-19-2012, 05:05 PM
(3)shadow piercer-increase number of targets, 75% chance of 10% heal
(5)aimed shot-dmg, 250% crit dmg, crit chance by 10% for 5 seconds, 15% armor reduction
(3)razor shield-duration, bleed damage
(3)shadow veil-duration, smoke bomb
in order of what I chose

When I had the heal skill I felt like I was more of a support character, helps with your survivability for sure but when I actually needed the health packs everyone else would take them. At lower levels I always ended up taking aggro even if I waited for warriors to charge a lot of warriors I ran with ended up running away to regen or waited til someone else took aggro/lead to die first. Personally for me shadow piercer heals me just enough to pop a potion or two if I really need it. The one thing I'm not so sure of about this build is the smoke bomb upgrade, unless you don't have the extra 3 sec upgrade it'd probably be viable but since things usually die before it actually explodes it's not all that useful. I still have yet to try out the whole 20% armor upgrade though that might have more utility than the bomb. Still curious about the trap too seems like maybe it'd be suited for soloing.

mike1298
11-19-2012, 06:49 PM
New build. Edited out old.

Koedt
11-22-2012, 04:23 AM
I'm still, after spending too much play on resets (about 5 times so far), not too sure on what to take.
Of 3 things I'm sure I want them; the razor daggers (increase dodge, extra duration), aimed shot(increase crit rate and 250% dmg on crit) and heal(self-heal and extra heal pack).

But seriously.. the fourth? I have no idea.
The smoke bomb seems "nice" but warriors blow the smoke away with their whirlwind skill it seems, wtf?
That might happen with mages whirlwind skill aswell.
And the explosion damage is freakin hillarious.
Trap seems "oke", but again, the explosion damage is hillarious.

I dont get it... the only decent mob skill rogues have is the razor daggers.
The rest is useless, damage wise...

At this point I'm using that first skill which dashes to the target.
Upgraded with 2 additional targets, multiple small hits and healing capability.

Montanabro
11-22-2012, 04:55 AM
I'm still, after spending too much play on resets (about 5 times so far), not too sure on what to take.
Of 3 things I'm sure I want them; the razor daggers (increase dodge, extra duration), aimed shot(increase crit rate and 250% dmg on crit) and heal(self-heal and extra heal pack).

The smoke bomb seems "nice" but warriors blow the smoke away with their whirlwind skill it seems, wtf?

Can I ask why you use the dodge upgrade? In my experience, on elite maps my Rogue can take only a couple of hits anyway so it seems far more useful to get an upgrade that adds damage and ends the fight quicker.

I like Shadow Piercer as a fourth--I open with a charged Shadow Piercer and then go Aimed Shot, pop smoke or daggers, then repeat my two attacks. Shadow Piercer is also nice for moving quickly around the map :)

Koedt
11-22-2012, 07:39 AM
So you actually dont have the healing skill?
Cause I havent been doing any elite.maps yet, and the healing seems usefull at normal maps.
Plus potions are expensive things.

Is the bomb smoke really that usefull? Perhaps in elite maps it is..?
Do you increase the smoke's duration?

mike1298
11-22-2012, 10:11 AM
Edited out. New build.

spypeter1
12-06-2012, 07:01 AM
Shadow piercer-5
Noxious bolt-3
Razor shield-3
Heal-4

Really works for me, but of course, it didnt perfect skills:rolleyes:

darkalana
12-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Im thinking or respecing my character, but I'm not sure. Maybe next update.
The skills I got (and they really work, lvl 16) are:

Shadow Piercer: 5
Combat Medic: 4
Aimed Shot: 2 (i only go for 10% crit for 5 secs and 250% damage increase, rest seem crappy)
Razor Shield: 3

Not sure i'm 100% right but worked for me so far. I have no idea why ppl use bombs or traps?? can someone please explain this one...

mike1298
12-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Im thinking or respecing my character, but I'm not sure. Maybe next update.
The skills I got (and they really work, lvl 16) are:

Shadow Piercer: 5
Combat Medic: 4
Aimed Shot: 2 (i only go for 10% crit for 5 secs and 250% damage increase, rest seem crappy)
Razor Shield: 3

Not sure i'm 100% right but worked for me so far. I have no idea why ppl use bombs or traps?? can someone please explain this one...

I have no idea why people use shadow piercer, I can see it being decent in pvp but not pve, so many better options. Shadow veil is an amazing skill for pve. Boosted armor and damage while in it for the whole party.

Telb
12-10-2012, 02:34 AM

The smoke bomb glitch has been fixed now - it's beneficial to the entire party and I would suggest getting it.
There's no need to get the heal skill when you can just use pots.
My other two are Noxious bolt and Aimed Shot.
Entangling trap is at one... but I only use it on bosses. (kind of annoying and pointless IMO)

zweixii
12-10-2012, 08:38 AM
You can't go wrong with AIMED SHOT 5/5 and SHADOW VEIL 4/5, as for the remaining two skills I say it depend on your play style.

Like to play safe, and don't want to invest a lot on potion then go for Combat Medic.
Like to play like a tradition archer, luring mob into traps then go for Entangling Trap.
Like to walk in the middle of a group of mob, Like a Bo$$ then go for Razor Shield. (Don't blame me for your death counts)
Like to charge in with Sasuke's Chidori then go for Shadow Piercer. (This also requires imagination skill)