PDA

View Full Version : Starting Over

Hotndots
09-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Hey all, I've decided to re-make Hotndots. I'm going to delete her and do it all over again. I should be lvl45 in a few days. Anyway, the reason why I'm posting this is incase the people on my friend's list would like to add me on my new Hotndots.

Royce
09-11-2010, 09:48 AM
OK, I'll re-add you. May I ask why you are restarting?

Hotndots
09-11-2010, 10:19 AM
I have been really bored playing lately. I wanted something to do while i wait for Ao3. Plus i'll end up with better stats.

Royce
09-11-2010, 10:26 AM
I have been really bored playing lately. I wanted something to do while i wait for Ao3. Plus i'll end up with better stats.

If by better stats you mean K/D, I think that's a real shame. Just yesterday, you were proud of your death count. It's a tragedy IMO to delete a true Fnordic because a bunch of noobs think K/D means something. Players who know anything at all about the game, know K/D is a worthless stat. Anyway, if you are doing it for fun, go ahead, bit remember the new Hotndots will be a true Alterran :(

cry
09-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Um, this make no sense, CREATE NEW CHARACTER. H0TND0t5 or something like that.

Raxie
09-11-2010, 04:25 PM
don't you have another character slot?

Snakespeare
09-11-2010, 04:27 PM
I have wanted to do that with at times. I am sure you will enjoy the game from a quests point-of-view.

Demonicdevyn
09-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey all, I've decided to re-make Hotndots. I'm going to delete her and do it all over again. I should be lvl45 in a few days. Anyway, the reason why I'm posting this is incase the people on my friend's list would like to add me on my new Hotndots.

idc wat my guys lvl is and with tht if u wanna wait like a few days ill restart with u :D

Demonicdevyn
09-11-2010, 04:29 PM
If by better stats you mean K/D, I think that's a real shame. Just yesterday, you were proud of your death count. It's a tragedy IMO to delete a true Fnordic because a bunch of noobs think K/D means something. Players who know anything at all about the game, know K/D is a worthless stat. Anyway, if you are doing it for fun, go ahead, bit remember the new Hotndots will be a true Alterran :(

and i luv royce on how he said tht u will know longer be a half fnord but a true alterrean

KingFu
09-11-2010, 04:29 PM
K/D means nothing, NOTHING anymore. It did a little before, a little, but now, after mynas, its means nothing.

Hotndots
09-11-2010, 04:57 PM
lol guys.. let me clear this up.
I've been so bored playing that I've considered quiting more than once. I want something to do, I hardly play anymore and when I do.. it's because my family is convincing me to do something with them. Otherwise, I stand in towne and talk or am only on the forums. I don't want to make a new character because I only really want one character at this point. I might make new ones some other time. Soo.. I decided to re-make my main character. Meaning I can't farm pinks and so on until I'm lvl45 because I won't have any higher lvl character to just switch to. It's something to do while I wait for more campaignes. About the stats, I don't mind that I had a ton of deaths.. I also had a ton of kills. Though maybe it will be nice to have a change.. do it all again, a bit differently. I also won't mind better stats as I didn't much mind my old ones. It proved I went through the swamp days the hard way lol.
Maybe my character won't be a true '' fnordic '' but I've already bought my 250 inventory slots and I will always be a fnordic at heart =P
I know that because my attitude was suitable at fnord and I wouldn't have ever been banished like a lot of the people today would have been lol. I'm a good apple =D Or at least I think... < smiles >

That's all folks! =)

Demonicdevyn
09-11-2010, 05:20 PM
yes or no to me lol

Hotndots
09-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Sorry Demonic, i'm already lvl21 :)

Demonicdevyn
09-11-2010, 05:24 PM
roar i hate fast lvlers
lol
u do tht by urself?