PDA

View Full Version : Engineer supporters ONLY.

Zodiarck
11-15-2012, 03:56 PM
If your reading this it caught your attention im guessing, so what ima try to do is hit the points of some things that are getting me kinda mad :o and im sure couple other people, why is it that engineers get ALL the crap while ops and coms get the best of the best for example a com with 40+ dodge crazy crit, crazy regen and armor thats overkill , all we have gotten lately from the start is CRAP (other then uraz grips and uraz to a extent) how are we supposed to pvp like this? Unless you know how to properly use a engineer, seems impossible and at times not even that is enough, before someone says something like "then dont pvp" 1. bye, You can always leave, dont have to comment. 2. pvp is for everyone wether "noob" or "pro" it all comes down to skill not how many kills/deaths you have. Back on task WHEN will it be that we will get exceptional armor, to match all that we do? Engineers are a major help, correction, major part of sl wether you want to admit it or not. While coms have pretty much everything at this point, and ops of course there amazing speed and damage, what do engineers have? (on a side note we need better looking gear as well, maybe some dark aura added to some of the yet to be released grips just for fun) for now thats all I have this thread is still incomplete and will be edited soon.

ArtofWar
11-15-2012, 04:11 PM
tought engineers are op in PvP now o.O and i agree with the better looking gear.. the lvl45 op and com gear looks cool but the engi gear is ugly :-/

Zodiarck
11-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Our stats still suck and skills used in right order good but not like ops :p thanks for supporting :)

ArtofWar
11-15-2012, 04:32 PM
oh o.O

Cephei
11-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Haha i pwn engis now in pvp XD
Commando ftw

Cyriah
11-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Makes sense :) but I heard in the new update the engs get better adv at pvp
every class needs better looking gear except ops (especially coms)

Malerian
11-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Well, engis were more powerful in the first days, because of the armor on gloves and high dodge on purple armor.
Then coms and ops found out their own weapons and armor were better.

I believe engis will always be a bit under the other classes in term of pvp, because pvp is based on pure damage dealing, not survivabilty.
On the other hand, we're the most powerful class in pve.
Is it balanced ? Even to me who don't pvp much, nope.

Zodiarck
11-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Pve I agree lol I solo innercore at L40 but what about pvp I think there should be a pvp shop to ,fix this problem that sells you pvp armor rangeing,on your pvp kills that,allow you to buy and make it so that stats for armor is only in pvp outside of pvp the armor is useless just looks, engies are a broken peice of something big our day will come.

deziira
11-15-2012, 05:32 PM
I totally agree, Engineers are a MAJOR function in SL, they always make it easier to do PVE
I agree that they should get stats and or gear to be on par with OPS/COMMS because it is very unfair

gison
11-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Com FTW!

Zodiarck
11-15-2012, 06:27 PM
Com FTW! *engie* ;)

Cephei
11-16-2012, 12:51 AM
Idk why ur complaining. STS made engis better in lv46 cap and they are pretty good in pvp imo.(way better than in lv41 cap)
Engis like asigreofay still pwn many ops and coms. If you have a good tactic in pvp it will work well. So dont cry.

javier995
11-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Idk why ur complaining. STS made engis better in lv46 cap and they are pretty good in pvp imo.(way better than in lv41 cap)
Engis like asigreofay still pwn many ops and coms. If you have a good tactic in pvp it will work well. So dont cry.

Thank you.

And btw, the best class in sl is an op. They're never "fixed"

Zodiarck
11-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Engis like asigreofay still pwn many ops and coms. If you have a good tactic in pvp it will work well. So dont cry. lol says the one who's been crying over being scammed, and yes they might have gotten better but its the same situation as L41 cap the others are still getting way more perks, and notice how I'm talking about all engies in general,not one.

Cephei
11-16-2012, 04:05 PM
lol says the one who's been crying over being scammed

Lol crying over a expensive item is better than crying over being a total pvpnoob xD

ArtofWar
11-16-2012, 04:18 PM
Lol crying over a expensive item is better than crying over being a total pvpnoob xD

True.. 1 point for Axton

Malerian
11-16-2012, 04:33 PM
If I may add, being a noob myself as for com and op pvp, I still managed to get way more kills as com, and a little under my com, than as an engi.

My point being, noob com and op still can do good. Noob engis can't, or only against other noob engis/com and op who don't know their skills AT ALL.

Now, of course SOME engis own in pvp. But, if you look at leaderboards (with a huge grain of salt of course), engis are still way behind in pvp k/d ratios (600, 507, 461, 441 and 365 for engis ; 1351, 888, 848, 450, 370 for coms ; 2330, 1600, 1405, 1337, 1111 for ops).
Engis don't pvp as much BECAUSE of last cap's experience, but this one isn't any better, because of the nerf empathy got. I believe if it was to be tweaked to be actually worthwhile, it would allow engis to get their fair chance (seriously, now it's 25hp per tick (75 total), as much as Vigor and just over Inner Focus, and we don't have the other assets coms and ops have).

Engis need some tweaks in pvp. One simple thing to do would be upping empathy to, say, 40hp per tick at max level.

bbt1
11-16-2012, 04:34 PM
Haha i pwn engis now in pvp XD
Commando ftw

We shall see about that axton mwahahaha XD

Zodiarck
11-16-2012, 04:59 PM
lol says the one who's been crying over being scammed

Lol crying over a expensive item is better than crying over being a total pvpnoob xD who's crying about losing in pvp 1.im not ;) 2.this thread is to hopefully convince sts for better engie gear, or better looking gear at least 3. who's fault is it for bring dumb lending out vanity ;)?

Zodiarck
11-16-2012, 05:02 PM
If I may add, being a noob myself as for com and op pvp, I still managed to get way more kills as com, and a little under my com, than as an engi.

My point being, noob com and op still can do good. Noob engis can't, or only against other noob engis/com and op who don't know their skills AT ALL.

Now, of course SOME engis own in pvp. But, if you look at leaderboards (with a huge grain of salt of course), engis are still way behind in pvp k/d ratios (600, 507, 461, 441 and 365 for engis ; 1351, 888, 848, 450, 370 for coms ; 2330, 1600, 1405, 1337, 1111 for ops).
Engis don't pvp as much BECAUSE of last cap's experience, but this one isn't any better, because of the nerf empathy got. I believe if it was to be tweaked to be actually worthwhile, it would allow engis to get their fair chance (seriously, now it's 25hp per tick (75 total), as much as Vigor and just over Inner Focus, and we don't have the other assets coms and ops have).

Engis need some tweaks in pvp. One simple thing to do would be upping empathy to, say, 40hp per tick at max level. IM DONE WITH THIS THREAD HE EXPLAINED IT 100% this is what I been meaning to say ;) props on that beautiful answer, feel free to leave comments anyway :p he said it better then I could have ever done, anyway my last post for this thread :)

Cephei
11-16-2012, 05:06 PM
engis are still way behind in pvp k/d ratios (600, 507, 461, 441 and 365 for engis ; 1351, 888, 848, 450, 370 for coms ; 2330, 1600, 1405, 1337, 1111 for ops

The PVP K/D Ratio argument is invalid because most of this Lb is farmed.
Im the op with the 2330 kills btw :D:D:D

@zodiarck
Just shut up. I dont care anymore about this stupid item because im rarely playing SL anymore since AL
is out. In the end its just a game anyways and crying over it does not bring anything.

ArtofWar
11-16-2012, 05:11 PM
@zodiarck Just shut up.
don't become unfriendly just because you got scammed.. and i know you still care about the item.. i feel it.. :p

Zodiarck
11-16-2012, 05:18 PM
engis are still way behind in pvp k/d ratios (600, 507, 461, 441 and 365 for engis ; 1351, 888, 848, 450, 370 for coms ; 2330, 1600, 1405, 1337, 1111 for ops

The PVP K/D Ratio argument is invalid because most of this Lb is farmed.
Im the op with the 2330 kills btw :D:D:D

@zodiarck
Just shut up. I dont care anymore about this stupid item because im rarely playing SL anymore since AL
is out. In the end its just a game anyways and crying over it does not bring anything. o wait correction this is my last post , o realy then why did you make a whole thread hoping devs will come to your rescue :o o,and one last,thing thats what,the trade button is there for ;) its all your fault and noone else's for your stupidity, btw can I borrow your xray? I promis il give back :o.

Cephei
11-16-2012, 05:23 PM
o wait correction this is my last post , o realy then why did you make a whole thread hoping devs will come to your rescue :o o,and one last,thing thats what,the trade button is there for ;) its all your fault and noone else's for your stupidity, btw can I borrow your xray? I promis il give back :o.

Lolol i know that its only my fault. Are you trying to hurt my feelings or something like that? Thats really cute :D

Phantasm0162
11-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Hey i have an engi class and so far its ok but not as good as it should be therefore im goin with zod on this one because ops and comms do get all the shine and glory lately so maybe it is time for engis to get a lil bit of dat pie in pvp but i must add,while playing engi in pve it is a purdy darn fun class to mess with i be likin the transference :)

javier995
11-16-2012, 08:01 PM
Engis are good in pvp if you know how to use them.

Not just any player can exceed with the engi power in pvp.

Pfft, ops are supposed to dominate level 30 and below pvp, yet my engi would own at 30 pvp. And yes, I fought good players not just randoms.

Malerian
11-17-2012, 01:14 AM
Javier : you don't count, you're one of the best :P

Seriously, i know leaderboards are farmed. But even so, engis are still behind, so that means they're not as much there as other classes.
Right ?

javier995
11-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Javier : you don't count, you're one of the best :P

Seriously, i know leaderboards are farmed. But even so, engis are still behind, so that means they're not as much there as other classes.
Right ?

Hey what the heck man! Ima go even noobier just so I can count! :P

The only reason Engis are behind is because the people who actually make it on lb with engi (on kills) are actually somewhat of decent pvpers. Not all, just some.

Malerian
11-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Possibly it's also because engis are already used to be the weakest class pvp-wise, too. And that many old players have quit.
We both suffer from weak skill (both class and player's, admittedly ; not just class) and this constant "abuse" caused by pvp so far.
Maybe if devs tweak them it will attract other players. And allow the existing ones to have a fair chance against skilled com and op with good gear, build, and overall skill.

javier995
11-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Well what I think is this: The final skill for the classes will finally "balance" them all out. Each class will be able to stand its ground in pvp and PvE. No more nerfing a class or boosting the stats another way too much.

Mitchturbo
11-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Hopefully* There will be A final skill ;-)

*Le Hug*

Malerian
11-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Well what I think is this: The final skill for the classes will finally "balance" them all out. Each class will be able to stand its ground in pvp and PvE. No more nerfing a class or boosting the stats another way too much.

Hopefully* There will be A final skill ;-)

*Le Hug*

Yeah, hopefully...
Oh well, we can only wait and see.

iRusher
11-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Coms own engi
Your argument is invalid.

DarkHero
11-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Hey guys add me Englegend

ps. if u want to join my new guild <Army Of Legends> check out this thread and post ur username
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75497-Army-of-Legends&p=855182

Jblazer
11-18-2012, 12:38 AM
Random?