PDA

View Full Version : Banned for 7 days, mistake

Raserei
11-15-2012, 04:26 PM
I swore at a guy because he was afk and leeching EXP. It instantly banned my account for 7 days without any warning. Had I known, I wouldn't have used a cuss word. Is there anyway I can get my account unbanned, I didn't know you would get banned like that. I'm 28 years old, I know better, so it won't happen again. I just wish there was a warning about using cus words that you will be banned.

StompArtist
11-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Email support@spacetimestudios.com

Good luck.

Aeroflame
11-15-2012, 04:32 PM
AL has a pretty loose filter so u musta said something reeeally bad :(

sorry brutha, hope u can get this straightened out. If you do, see you in game :)

LwMark
11-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Wow it instantly happened while ingame? Was there a big ban hammer that fell from the sky ? Hahah ye email sts good luck or just ride out the 7days

TANKKAAR
11-15-2012, 04:42 PM
AL has a pretty loose filter so u musta said something reeeally bad :(

sorry brutha, hope u can get this straightened out. If you do, see you in game :)

This ^^
plus it must not have been the first time, as I'm sure everyone including myself has cursed at one point or another and it doesn't result in am immediate ban. it does however warn you if you curse too often or too many times in a certain time frame you will be banned.

I say serve your 7 days, be happy it want longer, and don't do it again....

Raserei
11-15-2012, 04:43 PM
It was instant and in-game. I said the word and BOOM, "You have been disconnected", tried to login and it said I was banned for 7 days. Kind of ridiculous. I wouldn't have swore if I knew.

Deathpunch
11-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Had to have been something pretty bad, not garden variety curse words. I've seen the f-bomb drop more than once with no ill effects. About the only thing I could think of that would warrant such a punishment would be something racist.

I lol, though, because you thought it was ok to swear at someone and you wouldn't be punished for it. Lesson learned, I hope, and when you come back next week, you'll exercise a little restraint.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Snakespeare
11-15-2012, 05:03 PM
It was instant and in-game. I said the word and BOOM, "You have been disconnected", tried to login and it said I was banned for 7 days. Kind of ridiculous. I wouldn't have swore if I knew.

fwiw, it's OK to swear in DL, but you must be 18 to play.

FluffNStuff
11-15-2012, 05:12 PM
While us iOSer's are stuck not being able to play, there are already people wasting their chance doing stupid stuff like this. Such is life.

Astrocat
11-15-2012, 05:15 PM
While us iOSer's are stuck not being able to play, there are already people wasting their chance doing stupid stuff like this. Such is life.

Ikr!

Urqui
11-15-2012, 05:20 PM
Must of been quite the cuss word. Probably a racist term..
Yes, you should of known better.

Zaonabiuibil
11-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Ehhhhh, there are words other than cursing to discuss your feelings. Shame.

Astrocat
11-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Getting banned for saying horrible words is a Technical issue and Bug?

Mothwing
11-15-2012, 06:24 PM
It's 7 days...I think you'll survive.

gison
11-15-2012, 06:31 PM
U probably said the N word.

StompArtist
11-15-2012, 06:32 PM
Guys, he just got himself banned from here. No need to reply now.

Knockador
11-15-2012, 08:08 PM
Wow it instantly happened while ingame? Was there a big ban hammer that fell from the sky ? Hahah ye email sts good luck or just ride out the 7days

lol someone please add this to suggestion...please STS xD make this hammer thing happen!!!