PDA

View Full Version : Free Platinum Offers Now Available for Chrome & Flash Web Clients

RedStapler
11-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Spacetime Studios is pleased to announce that new Free Platinum offers are available for the web version of Arcane Legends!

Go to the STS Nexus!

Click on Offers from TrialPay!

You can browse offers by popularity, local to you, surveys, and more.

Play on Chrome or in a Flash enabled web browser and you can take advantage of Free Platinum offers! Offer availability varies depending on region.

Also, offers may be different from what are available in the Android and iOS versions of Arcane Legends.

If you’re looking for Free Platinum, be sure to check them all!

Astrocat
11-15-2012, 06:42 PM
Thanks Red! I've already done many, many surveys, but they all say that I can't qualify or that my answers doesn't convince them. So no platinums for me. But I did some other offers that worked! Thanks, it's really cool!

Khahl
11-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Hey Red, I normally play STS games on my Droid phone, but I do surf the forums and such at work in my spare time. I am wondering if there is a way, with this new option, to do free Platinum offers through a browser while logged into your STS account - without having to install/load the game first.

I'm really enjoying AL so far and I do want to get enough Plat for the Premium Character pack and some others, but it's early on and me and my wife recently purchased another 2000 Plat in PL. I am hesitant to drop another 2x $89.99 on AL for us, especially when you only get 1700 plat (versus 2000 in PL), and then prices for inventory spaces being 15 instead of 5, stash slots being extremely high, elixirs, etc... compared to PL prices this game is significantly more expensive to play regularly.

Should there be a platinum sale in the very near future, or should an adjustment of pricing and/or $-per come in, then I would disregard free offers and just buy some! The way things are now, I would just really like a way to get some free offers by giving you guys that cross-app connectivity you like.

Thanks!

Phoenician1
11-18-2012, 04:32 AM
Took advantage of the TrialPay offer, but it's been 36 hours and so far, no plat. Not really concerned yet, but I'll be unhappy if my plat doesn't show up until after the bundles I want are gone.....

Enjoying the TrialPay game I bought, BTW.

Edit: Sent a polite email to BigFish texport around 3PM Sunday (nearly 48 hours after buying a game - so far, no plat) detailing the problem, outlining the 'limited time' nature of the STS offers for which I wanted the plat, and pointing out the need for a prompt response since I was not "instantly" credited with the plat, as they advertised. Got back an automated acknowledgement exactly 1 hour later. Since it's Sunday, so they prolly don't have anyone there working the emails. We'll see how it goes come Monday.

It really is "TrialPAY", rather than "TrialPLAY"? Really? Wow...

Edit: Got an email reply back from Alex at BigFishGames the next day (Monday). Good guy (or gal), took good care of me, got the problem handled by TrialPay within hours. FYI, in case anyone else wants to try out BigFishGames' free plat offer, even though it says the plat is credited "instantly", it can take up to 72 hours for TrialPay to credit your account with the plat. But that said, it's a heckuva deal, a LOT of plat, and the games aren't terrible, either. Recommended.

Flamberge
11-18-2012, 07:09 AM
Okay. Bought a game from Big Fish Games. Filled the coupon. But the plat hasn't arrived yet, its been 5 hours when I post this.

Cero
11-18-2012, 02:00 PM
Okay. Bought a game from Big Fish Games. Filled the coupon. But the plat hasn't arrived yet, its been 5 hours when I post this.

check the last colum of the offer. some says "instanly" others says 'days' to recieve the plat.

Phoenician1
11-18-2012, 05:30 PM
Mine said "Instantly".

Flamberge
11-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Big Fish Games is a instantly offer. Just try bought another game (PvZ) from Big Fish, wasted 6$ now and yes no plat. Sigh..

ShadowGunX
11-18-2012, 11:40 PM
lol wen i submit d survey its says its tehnical problem or says ad tag has expired. bt i got sme free plats from doing offers in my android

Totoy
11-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Im currently using chrome but when i clicked om trial play the page doesnt load

harimaumalaya
12-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Good

Astrocat
12-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Necroooooooo :)

Kenoon
01-04-2013, 04:42 PM
I purchased a game from bigfish.
Got my 280 plats.

The question is:
The offer appears on my list again.
If i were to register as a new account and purchase a game on my gf computer, will i be able to get the plat offer again?
Need mod to confirm this.
Thank you!

bljlfc09
02-14-2013, 10:17 PM
I completed a offer to euro grand have to download the game on to pc and deposit 20€ or $ not sure which but I ddeposited £20 will that not count for me cause its pounds if any one could help be much appreciated

chitgoks
02-20-2013, 05:54 AM
these shouldn't be called free since you need to shell out money. it's best to use the money to buy plats directly from sts rather than these misleading offers in chrome.

lovestriker
02-28-2013, 09:50 PM
these shouldn't be called free since you need to shell out money. it's best to use the money to buy plats directly from sts rather than these misleading offers in chrome.

Agreed. Although its still a bit expensive.

azbestwarior
04-09-2013, 06:53 AM
I play on the lg phone e 400 I see no application to download for platyne and even download it does not get Why? Place for platyne real pieniondze I want for free can someone help me? Thank you, best regards

Trande
04-09-2013, 10:50 PM
Actually, im really pissed about thoose offers, becaus i know people who live in UK and they can get 400 plat for 8 dollars and i can only get 165 plat. for 40dollars.. cool right ?

All ppl should have same offers :/ Not fear to others...

oziey
04-09-2013, 11:08 PM
i cannot buy platinum via my laptop....i already try many time ..,please give an idea for it......
thank you for coorperation

Jcyee
04-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Actually, im really pissed about thoose offers, becaus i know people who live in UK and they can get 400 plat for 8 dollars and i can only get 165 plat. for 40dollars.. cool right ?

All ppl should have same offers :/ Not fear to others...

Maybe you should move to the UK then ;)

i cannot buy platinum via my laptop....i already try many time ..,please give an idea for it......
thank you for coorperation

I've heard that the plat store is currently down so just know that you aren't alone right now.

Sam posted about it here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?93113-Arcane-Legends-Webstore-Offline

bigbouybat0
04-15-2013, 08:43 AM
I want to buy platinums and my account is connected to facebook.. how can i buy platinums?