PDA

View Full Version : How do you play this game?

Pwnology
11-15-2012, 08:20 PM
As a free player:

My experience so far has been dying on a boss and running back. Most of the time, the boss is dead before I return and I receive no loot or experience.

My pet keeps getting unhappy and I must pay gold to make him happy, this will only last so long.

The loot I get is for the other classes and I can only make one character.

Potions are about to run out and I must then use gold to buy them. Gold is non-existent... I get stacks of 1-5 gold from loot and potions cost 700+ gold............

The boss in goblin mines stuns you then kills you instantly... The other bosses are hard but this one takes the cake.

Monsters scale up with your level, but I haven't really got any loot to battle that.

In the near future, I will be stuck, broke, and my only solution is the cash shop.

So is this game based on spending money or am I doing something terribly wrong? :mask:

Pwnology
11-15-2012, 09:19 PM
EDIT: The armor update helped on normal monsters but bosses still kill you really fast. The mine boss still stuns you and kills you in 3 hits... It's ridiculous...

Pwnology
11-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Yup, right now, me and a level 11 mage are just dying and running back to the goblin mine boss...

He charges (Undodgeable) and stuns you, which brings you to 50% hp... Then he attacks you AND there are additional bosses who spam spells.

Nerf boss damage. If I have to spam potions that means its a 100% cash shop game.

Pwnology
11-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Were on our 20th death just about...

Deathpunch
11-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Stun him when he isn't glowing and headed back to the portal. This boss is fairly easy if you do that and keep him stunned. Frost Bolt works well.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

Pwnology
11-15-2012, 09:43 PM
I love the combat medic skill for rogue... When you run over them, there is like a 2-3 second delay before you get it, so you die... gg

Pwnology
11-15-2012, 09:52 PM
This game needs respawn points. When you reach them, you then respawn at them. Running ALL the way back everytime gets old.

donzai
11-16-2012, 02:46 AM
Hats off to this thread.. Well i suppirt the author in every aspect instead of boss... I can kill the boss alone... Ya mb with 2 or 3 tries.. Best part is... He dnt heal when we all die...

Rest of the points.. I support....

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

donzai
11-16-2012, 02:47 AM
This game needs respawn points. When you reach them, you then respawn at them. Running ALL the way back everytime gets old.

Ya.. He is rite... Even i saw sl has some respawning points.... And mine boss has one respawning point guys... In case u noticed..

Sent from my Galaxy Note.

McBain
11-16-2012, 05:21 AM
The mine boss really isn't all that hard, but ideally you should have a full party. He can be beaten with just two people (me and a friend did it just now - I'm level 10, he's 11), or maybe even solo, but obviously it's more difficult. Save all your skills for when he says "I feel weak" (or whatever) and runs to the portal. That's when you can tear him up. Until then, he won't take much damage. Keep repeating that pattern. When the other bosses start showing up, that's when things start getting interesting sometimes. So kill him quick. That's why a full party makes it much easier.

mike1298
11-16-2012, 05:44 AM
If you use strategy instead of just standing still and hitting buttons you can avoid using potions, or to a minimal amount. Learn the bosses attacks and avoid them, and learn when to attack and when to kite.

Mister rogers
11-16-2012, 06:51 AM
For the pets, u just give it time to rest by dismissing it.

Pwnology
11-16-2012, 12:00 PM
You can't dodge the goblin mine bosses charge. It hits his target 100% of the time. I have done him with 2-4 players and each time same scenario. I'm even a rogue with maxed out combat medic. I lay heals for everyone but it doesn't matter, one by one we get stunned and killed instantly.

The only way I have seen to do this is to spam potions. This gets extremely costly.

Another question, how are we supposed to make a respectable amount of gold when we have completed all the quests? Drops are like 1-9g and items vendor for 3-7g yet we need 700+ to buy potions and 300+ to revive our pets.

The game is still being balanced, I read that. How on earth can you sell respecs to stats and skills when this is obviously a work in progress? Respecs should be free until you are almost done with the classes.

I'm new to the Legend series, this is my first game. It has hooked me for what it's worth but I get frustrated very often while playing. Here is a list of things to make it neat on what I think should be tweaked:

1.) Respawn points so we don't need to run super far after death.

2.) Class balance/tweaks... Some skills suck and others great! (Warrior seems like the most finished, rogue is garbage)

3.) Repeatable quests to farm gold. No solid way to farm gold right now...

4.) Boss nerfs... Goblin mine boss is the worst I have seen so far but pretty much all bosses do way to much damage, forcing you to grab all your healing skills or pay real money.

5.) More overall clarity. Skill descriptions (And what they do if charged), the % chance of finding pets, etc...

6.) Ability to solo maps. (I like co-op but I would like a choice to solo.)

7.) Click to move with mouse

8.) Auto-attack like they have in the other Legend games.

Dalinuel
11-16-2012, 12:25 PM
With my hands mostly:D

Astrocat
11-16-2012, 01:26 PM
Useless thread. Stop complaining. And you don't HAVE to give your ''friends'' gold to make them happy. Game is great how it is.