PDA

View Full Version : Aimed Shot or Noxious Bolt?

Delirium
11-16-2012, 12:25 AM
I'm planning on using one bow skill, one melee skill, heal, and smoke bomb..

so which of those two bow skills do you guys like?

mike1298
11-16-2012, 02:38 AM
Aimed shot, can stack crit up 10% by spamming it. Pretty decent skill especially for bosses.

Zaodtes
11-16-2012, 04:51 AM
Aimed shot = high damage, single target, boss killing build
Noxious Bolt = lower damage, aoe, dot, mob clearing build

Cahaun
11-16-2012, 05:21 AM
Got aimed shot for the 250% on critical and high damage with all the other perks unlocked.

Kanozaki
11-16-2012, 08:39 AM
If I had to chose between aimed shot and noxious bolt I would go with aimed. The buffs it gives you is pretty useful.

Delirium
11-17-2012, 01:55 AM
Right on! Thanks for the feedback, fellas.

frostine
11-17-2012, 05:11 PM
I haven't tried the other skill but I do have a skill point invested in aimed shot. I don't use it often because it seems to consume a lot of mana.

ShadowGunX
11-18-2012, 09:52 AM
aimed shot. imagine d 250% dmg if it lands crit on boss also with a crit buff.(if u gave point in crit buffing skill)

Lightningspeed
11-19-2012, 03:49 AM
Definitely Aimed Shot. Noxious Shot is almost useless in my opinion...the "AoE effect" of it simply inflicts poison on the surrounding enemies and hits for either 0 or close to 0 damage. The poison damage isn't high as well, better off doing a charged attack to AoE than Noxious Shot.

Corpser
11-19-2012, 04:31 AM
i choose both..... mistakes were made -_- choose aimed shot noxious is useless for me at least

Montanabro
11-20-2012, 03:31 AM
Definitely Aimed Shot. Noxious Shot is almost useless in my opinion...the "AoE effect" of it simply inflicts poison on the surrounding enemies and hits for either 0 or close to 0 damage. The poison damage isn't high as well, better off doing a charged attack to AoE than Noxious Shot.

TITCR. The AoE is miniscule and, in my opinion, clearly not worth it. I was looking forward to going for an all out ranged build, but since one (Nox) of two bow spells are currently useless, I'll have to scrap that plan.

Dennylcsc
03-05-2019, 09:03 PM
I need some help!. I use a Rogue with Shadow Storm Shot, Noxious Bolt, Combat Medic, and Shadow Veil. Now I am debating rather or not I should switch Shadow Veil to Aimed Shot. Please tell me your opinion on Aimed Shot or Shadow Veil. I want to keep the other Skills I have but idk about switching Shadow Veil.

Ambrose
03-08-2019, 11:11 AM
FYI.. This post is like 7 years old.... I would suggest creating a new post.. But anyways down to business....

What level are you? Is the first questions...

Have you looked into end game builds... Combat and shadowveil are not a typical for end game runners! There is no benefit from these to outweigh the benefits to damage skills.

Check out some of the other posts in this forum there's multiple build guides and even some with videos.

Ign: Spirez