PDA

View Full Version : Possible Shadow Veil Glitch

Lightningspeed
11-16-2012, 01:18 AM
Shadow Veil gets cancelled when a warrior uses the whirlwind skill. Is this a glitch, or is this how it's supposed to work?

Samhayne
11-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the head's up! We'll look into it.

drgrimmy
11-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Similar thing seems to happen with the mage's time shift skill.

Lojack
11-16-2012, 12:35 PM
It's not cancelled by the Warrior, but it does bring up a health bar on the Time Shift / Shadow Veil, which can certainly give the impression the warrior is damaging them somehow. The Time Shift / Shadow Veil lasts the correct duration.

The health bar on the effect will be removed in a future update.

Thanks for the comments!

drgrimmy
11-16-2012, 02:10 PM
hmmm, but with regards to the time shift skill the clock disappears early and the enemies don't take damage over time as they should (i don't see the negative red numbers over their heads over time). I don't know if it is whirlwind per say, but it is a warriors attack as I have never seen this happen in a game with just rogues and mages. It is not an occational bug either. I would say that it pretty consistantly happens and that I have to be careful to place my clock way away from a warrior. It has resulted in me running way ahead of the warrior, placing the clock and then running back to let it do its work before the warrior gets to it and destroys it. Also I have not noticed the health bar for the clock... it just disappears. I have talked to other mages about this ingame, and they have noticed the same thing. I suspect a similar thing is happening to the shadow veil skill...

Fyrce
11-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Definitely for the clock, it does look like it gets destroyed. I also do not remember seeing a health bar when the clock is destroyed. I try to do my warrior stuff away from the clock but the area is pretty small.

Lightningspeed
11-17-2012, 02:24 AM
I'm not too sure about the health bar, but I timed the duration of the effects (purple circle and smoke), and it was definitely less than its full duration if whirlwind was used.

Grimmer
11-18-2012, 07:14 AM
I also have bug with Shadow Veil: I give one skill point with a option, that if I trow a shadow veil and i'll standing in smoke shadow piercer and shadow veil should cost 50% less mana but they cost is always full...

ShadowGunX
11-18-2012, 09:31 AM
wenever i see a clock i use skyward smash. nd wen clock disappears i use windmill. i also hav a mage nd same thing happens wen war uses windmill nd my clock skill get wasted

Lojack
11-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Bugged, will be fixed in an update.

Thanks for the feedback.