PDA

View Full Version : GoDaddy Platinum offer with TrialPay

Hobbes
11-16-2012, 09:12 AM
490 Platinum for $5 seems like a very reasonable offer but on the site the cheapest product I can see is the auction for $8.99 which is still cheap considering the price of plat. Has anyone else signed up for this offer, did you get it any cheaper than $8.99? and also how reliable is it for getting your platinum?, because it's unlikely I'll use the product so might as well throw money down the drain if it doesn't pay out.

LwMark
11-16-2012, 01:18 PM
I thought he sammeeeeeee does anyone know? Cause u will jump all over this

PvE
11-16-2012, 01:37 PM
FYI the offer to call the place to get a quote for a contractor works. Offer amount is 140

Astrocat
11-16-2012, 01:44 PM
FYI the offer to call the place to get a quote for a contractor works. Offer amount is 140

Free? Where to find it?

Hobbes
11-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Just a heads up for those who play on Android only, I was playing on Chrome for the first time today (so much easier than my tiny Xperia) and I clicked the TrialPay on there out of curiosity. There is an absolute ton of offers on there compared to Android. I completed one which gave 140 (ish) Plat when you ordered 40 free photos to be developed, postage was £1.49 but still an absolute bargain. There's also a few surveys on there which offer decent amounts of Plat. These free plat offers are a godsend if like me you are hard parted with your cash.

Astrocat
11-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Just a heads up for those who play on Android only, I was playing on Chrome for the first time today (so much easier than my tiny Xperia) and I clicked the TrialPay on there out of curiosity. There is an absolute ton of offers on there compared to Android. I completed one which gave 140 (ish) Plat when you ordered 40 free photos to be developed, postage was £1.49 but still an absolute bargain. There's also a few surveys on there which offer decent amounts of Plat. These free plat offers are a godsend if like me you are hard parted with your cash.

I miss my credit card..

Hobbes
11-16-2012, 03:20 PM
I miss my credit card..

There's a few surveys on there which don't require you to enter card details. :)

Astrocat
11-16-2012, 03:44 PM
There's a few surveys on there which don't require you to enter card details. :)

10 plat ones and once i do them they tell " sorry u did not qualify " wtf -_-

ninjaduck
11-16-2012, 03:49 PM
The surveys are total nonsense. I filled out all of them with different info, and none qualified. I didn't choose countries like Zimbabwe or something, but still seemed not to qualify for anything. The only free one that worked for me was the swagbucks offer. :)

Hobbes
11-16-2012, 04:44 PM
10 plat ones and once i do them they tell " sorry u did not qualify " wtf -_-

One worked for me one didn't I could only be bothered trying two. The niches they are looking for are usually really tight, I used to fill a few out every day to try and make a bit of cash on the side and only a small percentage accepted me.