PDA

View Full Version : Our New Platinum Offers: Seems Legit? They Are!

RedStapler
11-16-2012, 12:37 PM
We at Spacetime Studios are really excited about our new offer partner, TrialPay!

We wanted to take a moment to tell you about TrialPay, who they are, and what they're all about.

TrialPay started in 2003 as a way to incentivize software purchases over the Internet.

You can read about who they are and how they've grown in this informative profile in the New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/18/technology/18ecom.html?_r=0) from 2008. 2008! That's ancient history in Internet Years. Imagine how many memes have come and gone since then, and these guys are still trucking.

The great thing about TrialPay is that

“All three parties benefit,” said James M. Bortnak, the chief marketing officer of Stamps.com. “The consumer gets a sizable and immediate discount on a purchase, advertisers like us find new long-term customers, and the original merchant is more likely to complete a sale.” (That's from the New York Times article.)

TrialPay was also selected by Facebook (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/payments/offers/) after a competitive A/B test to power their entire earned economy on their social gaming platform in a large part due to their commitment to offer quality, superior user experience, and reliable technology.

We totally get that a webpage that looks like this

can cause a reaction like this

So we wanted to take the time and tell you more.

If you have any questions about TrialPay, the offers, or anything else, please don't hesitate to reply to this thread or email support@spacetimestudios.com. Additionally, you're invited to contact TrialPay directly at generalsupport@trialpay.com.

Thanks for your time!

Rot
11-17-2012, 06:55 AM
Based on the AL's TrialPay offers, only a few of them require us to complete simple stuff such as a survey, a download, etc. I hope more of those offers are coming up, thanks!

Nihiliste
11-17-2012, 07:19 AM
I like the offers but the majority of them ask for personal info and/or credit card information.

Matutd
11-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Trust me.. I'm a dolphin

Jcyee
11-17-2012, 03:51 PM
when i first saw TrialPay, I knew that i wouldn't be using it. All the offers that i have seen (except for maybe 1 or 2) all ask for some personal info or we have to sign up for stuff... i like w3i better

Kixxler
11-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Trialplay is trying to get into my personal life. I don't feel secure.