PDA

View Full Version : Suggesting to count the kills if the exp gain is disabled

wired
11-16-2012, 01:39 PM
On the game when you disable your XP Gain and try to farm for PVE kill count it wont count but if you died it will count. My character is lvl 3 and it is hard for me to farm PVE kill and at the same time not to gain exp. I want to stay at lvl 3 but also i want to make my PVE kill count. All i am saying is it is hard to remember to check and uncheck the disable XP Gain. I want my PVE to count but i dont want to gain exp and level up. It is hard to remember to check and uncheck Disable XP Gain while doing missions. If for somereason you forgot to uncheck it,Out of luck u gain exp and lvl up. Same thing as the nightly rewards. I want to get the gold and vanity but i dont want to get the exp. It would help me or others a lot who desire to just stay in there lvl,if the exp. gain will be disabled and still get the gold and vanity in nightly rewards and count the PVE kills while the disable XP gain is checked.

Eaten
11-24-2012, 12:47 PM
I know how u feel i spent forever trying to maintain lv3 but gave up in the end because i kept forgetting to disable the XP (experience point's).
Good luck on maintaining lv3 ^_^

jancha
11-24-2012, 02:02 PM
What's the point of staying in lvl 3.? :ambivalence:

Scissorhands
11-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Low lvl play for me is personally more fun than higher lvl I'm a lvl 5 due to a miss use of nightly rewards lol

Qingsanale1st
11-25-2012, 09:45 AM
What's the point of staying in lvl 3.? :ambivalence:

The competition is like hard at lvl 31, and the 5 night minion glitched by lvling me too much while i DID tick the disable xp, grrr, so unlucky D:<

wired
11-25-2012, 03:35 PM
I have enough of it so i decided to get the max cap lvl lol. More power to you staying in low lvl.
Low lvl play for me is personally more fun than higher lvl I'm a lvl 5 due to a miss use of nightly rewards lol

Qingsanale1st
11-25-2012, 11:51 PM
I have enough of it so i decided to get the max cap lvl lol. More power to you staying in low lvl.

power?

Flamberge
11-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Hey! I'm level 3 noob! Add me in game Option.

Qingsanale1st
11-26-2012, 12:44 AM
Hey! I'm level 3 noob! Add me in game Option.

option how do you stay at lvl 3? i keep getting attracted to the 5 night minion.

Flamberge
11-26-2012, 01:00 AM
Note that I don't take daily rewards. And remember to skip glyph. I only farm first map though. And all my minion quest isn't active. Lol..

Qingsanale1st
11-26-2012, 06:33 AM
Note that I don't take daily rewards. And remember to skip glyph. I only farm first map though. And all my minion quest isn't active. Lol..

ohhhh lol haha

Bastilia
11-26-2012, 12:24 PM
'~' i'm 31

Maximum overdrive
11-27-2012, 03:16 AM
Thats a good idea because it would be a waste if it doesn't count and like this you keep your players playing the game, if not there stop playing untill new patch arrives and thats a waste for the game developers.