PDA

View Full Version : Origin of Anarchy

Loopz
11-16-2012, 01:43 PM
FUN - GAMERS - PROFESSIONAL - COMMUNITY - LIVE STREAMS

www.originofanarchy.net

Due to the success of Origin of Anarchy on several other games both on Android and PC we are now active in the world of STS. If you're looking for an established Guild with financial backing and motivated senior staff that regularly seek to encourage lower ranked players - Origin of Anarchy is just perfect for you.

Why join OoA?

We have an active gaming community participating in several games such as Project INF for Android, Starcraft 2, Minecraft and Brood War for PC.

With successful Twitch.TV Live Streamers with over 5 million views on our live streams. You too can learn how to not only be the best at the games you play but also play games and allow people to watch "Live". Origin of Anarchy is home to some of the worlds best gamers and you are invited to join the ever growing pro gaming community.

Gaming is more than a hobby, it can be a way of life with benefits....

Alright I'm down for this! How do I join?!

Easy reply to this thread with Arcane Legends ID and a ranked officer will be in touch to introduce you to our tryout process.

Good luck and see you soon!

Jexan
11-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Hmm, You're guild sounds interesting. Question is.. How well do you want members. I am game. Look me up: Diamondstorm

Loopz
12-04-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm sorry for coming back to you so late on this one Jexan. If you would like to contact me in game - Loopz I'd be happy to show you around the place and show you what we have to offer you.

Loopz
12-04-2012, 04:28 PM
www.originofanarchy.net

Have a look around if you want to get to know the community on Arcane Legends first. :)

Infrico
12-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Being a member of OoA, I ensure you all that every detail Loopz previously described of OoA is true. The guild offers help to anyone that seeks it and the community is absolutely wonderful. The guild offers more rewards than most clans do and i'm not talking rewards such as a pat on the back, I mean actual rewards such as prizes, through its involvement in guild competitions, prices such as gold, eggs and gear etc, which make the game much more enjoyable. The leader clearly knows what he's doing after seeing the things hes implemented the past month this is definetely something I recommend most you serious AL players to look into and hopefully be a part of =).

StompArtist
12-04-2012, 05:03 PM
How do you re-conciliate the concept of a guild master, officers and recruiters with Anarchy?

Zaonabiuibil
12-04-2012, 05:46 PM
How do you re-conciliate the concept of a guild master, officers and recruiters with Anarchy?

Perhaps they meant communism. Have the gov't set everything up, make it all perfect, then when it's good get rid of the gov't. Then again, human greed would never allow for this....

Bremen
12-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Great guild, quite helpful

Prototypedwar
12-30-2012, 08:27 AM
great guild .. too bad they kick members without reason or warning.

Loopz
12-07-2013, 07:54 AM
OOA BACK AND RUNNING! Post IGN and Level, we will get back to you!

Rare
12-07-2013, 09:27 AM
Bummer :(

Loopz
12-07-2013, 11:09 AM
Lol bro! Thats an old post..reviving my guild :)

Rare
12-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Lol bro! Thats an old post..reviving my guild :)

Hahaha my bad. It's said 12/4... 2012!