PDA

View Full Version : Horn of Renew

Montanabro
11-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Does "Increased Range" increase the range of the taunt under "Challenge"?

Thanks!

Sledge
11-16-2012, 04:52 PM

Thanks!

I imagine that it would. Skill enhancements apply to the skill in its entirety, so as long the enemies are within the radius of your Horn of Renew, they'll be affected by the taunt.

Edit: Note that Horn of Renew must be charged first (held down and released) or the taunt property will not be included.

Carapace
11-16-2012, 05:44 PM

Thanks!

Yes

blakeary
11-17-2012, 01:36 AM
I imagine that it would. Skill enhancements apply to the skill in its entirety, so as long the enemies are within the radius of your Horn of Renew, they'll be affected by the taunt.

Edit: Note that Horn of Renew must be charged first (held down and released) or the taunt property will not be included.

I don't think you need to charge horn of renew to use the taunt. If you have challenge and use horn of renew without charge near enemies you'll see the red exclamation mark above their heads showing that they've been taunted. I was under the assumption that the charge was to extend the taunt from 4m to 8m but now I'm not so sure based on what the dev just posted. In any event the taunt does appear to work without charging the skill, try it out.

blakeary
11-17-2012, 01:43 AM
Yes

Under the description of the challenge upgrade says "Charging the Horn of Renew will taunt all enemies within 8 meters of you.". But you're saying the increased range upgrade is needed to make the taunt 8 meters. You would think that based on the description of the challenge upgrade it would be 8 meters on it's own if charged. It's just a little confusing. The description of the challenge upgrade should be changed to 4m or whatever range it taunts without also having the increased range upgrade.

Sledge
11-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Yes

A developer pet? I must have it.

xxwinter
04-15-2017, 01:45 PM
Nice tanks op pets

Terminhater
04-16-2017, 03:26 PM
Nice tanks op pets

You dug this thread up from the AL forum abyss. o.O

Ucamaeben
04-18-2017, 01:47 PM
HoR also has a nice armor buff for all in party depending on how many skill mastery points applied. It seems to really help in maus 4-6, especially when two warriors are throwing HoR.

Bmwmsix
04-19-2017, 04:00 PM
HoR is your bread n butter skill ✌

IllMindPinche
05-03-2017, 10:08 PM
no it doesnt

Shocan
05-12-2017, 04:39 PM
Yes

Wow! A dev reply!