PDA

View Full Version : HTC Wildfire Phone

BabyDeeDee
11-16-2012, 03:57 PM
My brother has a HTC Wildfire cell phone. He was also able to play SL & PL.
Now he cannot. What gives?

Cephei
11-16-2012, 04:08 PM
The STS engine got a update. That means older devices cant play PL, SL, DL and AL anymore.
Only devices with Android 2.2+ and Armv7a Processor can still play STS games.

-Axton

RedStapler
11-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Cephei is correct!

Please take a look at this post (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70041-Keeping-Pace-with-Technology-%96-Updates-to-the-Spacetime-Engine) on our announcement forum for more information.

We apologize for the inconvenience!

BabyDeeDee
11-16-2012, 06:56 PM
This us like a new phone. I think. So, how can one get a better Android system on the phone?

Jexan
11-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Like my sister stated. I have the HTC Wildfire S Android Version 2.3.4. If that is beyond the limits of whats needed. Or is the one that
is needed. If not, what are the requirements to get such games like these. So I can play 'em on my phone. Its rather unfair to those
who played the games before. BUT, cannot play them now. You're not just losing people. You'll lose people for all the games.

So, hot shots. Whats the best deal to get these games again?

Deathpunch
11-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Like my sister stated. I have the HTC Wildfire S Android Version 2.3.4. If that is beyond the limits of whats needed. Or is the one that
is needed. If not, what are the requirements to get such games like these. So I can play 'em on my phone. Its rather unfair to those
who played the games before. BUT, cannot play them now. You're not just losing people. You'll lose people for all the games.

So, hot shots. Whats the best deal to get these games again?

Well, hot shot, to get help, you would do better to drop the attitude.

A simple thread search would have told you that Android requirements for all STS games now are:

Android 2.2 or higher
An ARMv7 processor
OpenGL ES 2.0 support

The exact same post redstapler linked in a previous post in this very thread, but I'll try it again:

DEVICE REQUIREMENTS TO RUN THE NEW CLIENT VERSIONS OF STS GAMES. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=70041)

The MSM7227 processor in the Wildfire S is an ARMv6 processor, a simple wikipedia search for your device would have told you that, so your only recourse is to buy a new device.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7