PDA

View Full Version : just unable to play

Arterra
09-11-2010, 11:27 AM
well until i get a better itouch (the new one, one day) i dont think ill play much... it freezes up and everything, more than normal i think. hope i see you in random spurts of non-lagg and non-crash!

Royce
09-11-2010, 11:31 AM
I play on a 1st gen, and it can be annoying, but still gets the job done. Certainly a new iPod is at the top of my list of things to get (unless I can somehow manage an iPad), but the game is quite playable IMO on my iPod (and it is literally as old as they get). Have you tried the usual stuff, like turning off "high quality" in the settings.

TwinkTastical
09-11-2010, 11:41 AM
----Playing on iPad----- BUY ONE PLAWX!

Arterra
09-11-2010, 11:55 AM
well since i will still keep these forums bookmarked, I'll at least know when to use my fragile itouch as best as i can. lool

Arterra
09-11-2010, 12:47 PM
yay. upteenth time crashing in the room before a boss, and third right before B'Toxx... ALWAYS in the room right before the boss, not AFTER...

Royce
09-11-2010, 12:51 PM
yay. upteenth time crashing in the room before a boss, and third right before B'Toxx... ALWAYS in the room right before the boss, not AFTER...

You should post in bugs and technical issues. What you describe was happening to a ton of people in AO2, mostly maps 5 and 6. They tried to fix it, but perhaps there is more that could be done.

Furrawn
09-11-2010, 01:48 PM
I have 64gb iPad... Since the 1.4 update, I have lag and also separately crash to home screen at least once per gaming session. Same for hubby on his 64gb iPad. We never had this kind of consistent problem before:( we do now & it can be annoying... You are not alone...

It even happened to both of us in forest haven campaign... It seems to happen when we are all stacking skills at the same time... But maybe that's coincidental...

Raxie
09-11-2010, 04:17 PM
sometimes the lag is so bad on my ipod touch. mine is a 2.5 gen (it's not a 3 gen because it has 8 gb) so i usually play on my ipad. it's much better; better graphics and better running pl more smoothly.