PDA

View Full Version : Oh Dam!

Ukreazacor
11-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Lol I been playing AL for like the past 4 hours and then my phone suddenly shuts down and man oh man did I think I was screwed. I thought my phone broke down on me and I couldn't play AL...especially with Thanksgiving Break coming up. Then all of a sudden my Notification Light starts flashing, but I couldn't turn on my phone. So lil ol me goes on the Internet, where everything on it is true, and Googled what was happening. Searching and searching I sees these people talking about how their phones went kapoot and they also had the flashing red light.

OH DAYUM! Aschadjhbdsjhf Rage Quit. >:( No more AL.

I decided to pack my phone and get the charger and all and I plugged it in. The light started to flash a little bit faster and I'm like "OH MY GOD...what now."

So yeah after all that, my phone turns it's screen on and says its at 14% charge.

........... *silence* ............

OH! My phone died because it HAD NO BATTERY CHARGE LEFT....duh :/

(So I didn't mean to write a little tale but oh well you have to deal with it because its posted.)

Traebeles99
11-16-2012, 08:19 PM
lol stupid moment!!!!!

Kanozaki
11-16-2012, 08:33 PM
lol reminded me of my iPhone moments =.=

One day lil old me lent friend to borrow and went about my busyness. He was on youtube and what not , he calls me over and says the screen froze up. So i tried turning it off , nothing . Then the screen went black and i was like holy sht and started flipping out at my friend . ( in my head it was no more SL :( ) Tried charging it no use , i was pretty upset and left the phone aside to go cry in a corner. A week later ( of no SL ) had family over and their little kid found my phone , asked me if he could play games on it sure ( thinking its broken any ways so no biggie). A few mins later i check up on him to see him using my phone and my jaw just dropped. Turned out all he did was leave it in the charger.

Reunegade
11-17-2012, 08:09 PM
like me

one day I was playing on my iPad. I just needed 1 kill till 10000 kills, and then KABLAM! KRACKALAAK!! RAIEJINSEUFSUEB!!!! The iPad screen turned black. Then I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!" Like it was the end of the world. Then I took it to the apple shop and they fixed it for 200 bucks. They said the only thing wrong with it was that I didn't charge it. Then I was like -.- I walked out of the store and played PL again. Then after 6 hours, I was about to hit 15000 kills. Then it made some weird sounds again. F'taang! Krackalaken! Lawlujustmissedurfifteenthousandkill!!!!! Isoprohaxxxxxor!!!!! Hasdfasfasdhisaugfiasgfd! You guess what happened next.

Answer: I ate pancakes.