PDA

View Full Version : Random love from sts

Suentous PO
11-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Just logged on and found I have free weeklong xps :)
Thank you STS! Last few times I remember this more than a few of us got them at once, so I bet there are others who were lucky. Not trying to rub it in if you didn't get one, just want them to know its appreciated.
Cheers

Kaytar
11-16-2012, 09:19 PM
Omg same here sue!!! <3

TEOKILLO
11-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Same:D

Zamu
11-16-2012, 10:23 PM
Me too! But im curious to know how those recieve it. Like, what did we do to recieve it? Or was it random picks? I have no idea

Traebeles99
11-16-2012, 10:37 PM
I got it to love u STS <3.

Cobraguy
11-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Got some as well, thanks STS. Just in time to level my new Mage.

Jcyee
11-17-2012, 12:07 AM
So how exactly does one receive a free 2x xp week elixir? I heard something about a vip club? I assume you have to spend a certain amount of money on the game?

TEOKILLO
11-17-2012, 12:26 AM
It's random, given to random players

vampinoy
11-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Unlike before though...not many cares now :D

Darkterror
11-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Most of the players or ALL recived it. Check all your characters. Its probably a way to calm down people for the loss of old daily blessings. People still kinda touched by it and havent get over it yet. So they gave everyone a week elixir and new Trialpay option. But sts is always generous with the players. Feel greatefull ^_^

Defencer
11-17-2012, 05:05 AM
First: Sorry for my english, its not my first language.
I recived week xp elixir on my first an good payed account for the second time. Absolutly useless, because this toon is lvl 76. So it isn`t generous - it`s stupid. On my scond and nearly plat-free account i never got this. Any questions?
Do you know Bigpoint, one of the leading companies for Browsergames worldwide? They told it "f2p" too. I played Darkorbit from Bigpoint from first hour. Now they lost most of their paying players all over the world. Why? Because there was no more relationship between playing and paying. STS is EXACTLY going the same way. You need to pay for play (try BSM without and you know what i mean.) Whould it be bad for STS to give away 40 plat a week (nearly reward from db before nerfing) to each player for playing ONE HOUR with elixir for example? Where`s the possibility to get the currency (plat) ingame? Free platinum is no alternative. i don`t need tons of spam and i donīt want to buy useless thinks to get some plat.
Giveaways should be usefull and really generous - otherwise they are a insult for paying players.

Don`t missunderstand me: I really like to pay for a good game. But don`t give me some absolutly useless stuff and tell me, it`s generous!

dudetus
11-17-2012, 05:40 AM
I have one as well. Gotta be the VIPs bro.

Skeletonlord
11-17-2012, 06:28 AM
Me too! But im curious to know how those recieve it. Like, what did we do to recieve it? Or was it random picks? I have no idea

I think its based on if you have purchased a certain amount of platinum.

Nihiliste
11-17-2012, 08:15 AM
I'm VIP so I got one.

xxteargodxx
11-17-2012, 08:54 AM
I did not receive anything.

dudetus
11-17-2012, 09:06 AM
I did not receive anything.

Sry VIPs only.

Aeroflame
11-17-2012, 09:12 AM
I recived week xp elixir on my first an good payed account for the second time. Absolutly useless, because this toon is lvl 76. So it isn`t generous - it`s stupid. On my scond and nearly plat-free account i never got this. Any questions?
Do you know Bigpoint, one of the leading companies for Browsergames worldwide? They told it "f2p" too. I played Darkorbit from Bigpoint from first hour. Now they lost most of their paying players all over the world. Why? Because there was no more relationship between playing and paying. STS is EXACTLY going the same way. You need to pay for play (try BSM without and you know what i mean.) Whould it be bad for STS to give away 40 plat a week (nearly reward from db before nerfing) to each player for playing ONE HOUR with elixir for example? Where`s the possibility to get the currency (plat) ingame? Free platinum is no alternative. i don`t need tons of spam and i donīt want to buy useless thinks to get some plat.
Giveaways should be usefull and really generous - otherwise they are a insult for paying players.

Don`t missunderstand me: I really like to pay for a good game. But don`t give me some absolutly useless stuff and tell me, it`s generous!

boss

CrimsonTider
11-17-2012, 09:20 AM
So how exactly does one receive a free 2x xp week elixir? I heard something about a vip club? I assume you have to spend a certain amount of money on the game?

Rumor

I think its based on if you have purchased a certain amount of platinum.

False

Mage till the end
11-17-2012, 10:11 AM
I got The elixers but I'm not much of a leveler so....

Yich
11-17-2012, 10:32 AM
Rumor

False

*cough* brown noser *cough*

Rumors are true boys.

Energizeric
11-17-2012, 11:23 AM
It's just random. I got one this week which is useless because I'm 76 but my buddy who never buys plat got one too.

Suentous PO
11-17-2012, 12:59 PM

Plat free acc have gotten them also.
I have 40ish toons on this acc, so 40X 60 plat ea around 2,400 plat for free. STS didn't say they are generous. I did. How much money would 2,400 plat take 80$ plus, all free.
I and others play bsm without elixirs all the time.
So, thanks sts I appreciate this!
"be nice have fun"

Drizzid
11-17-2012, 01:56 PM
Think of it as them saying take this, its worth 80 plat, now stop complaining.

You understand it costs them literally nothing to give everyone 7 day 2x elixers. To me this isn't so much a gesture of good will, but a cheap and effective way to get everyone off their backs and encourage people to stack elixers.

I'm getting sick and tired of their completely transparent greed, and poor damage control. Who makes these decisions?

Suentous PO
11-17-2012, 02:05 PM

You understand it costs them literally nothing to give everyone 7 day 2x elixers. To me this isn't so much a gesture of good will, but a cheap and effective way to get everyone off their backs and encourage people to stack elixers.

I'm getting sick and tired of their completely transparent greed, and poor damage control. Who makes these decisions?
You may feel free to never buy an elixir.
You may feel free to not appreciate.
I simply said thank you for my gift.
Cheers

Multibird
11-17-2012, 02:08 PM
I'm a special VIP for getting 2x on all 15 toons. Thank you STS :)

MightyMicah
11-17-2012, 02:08 PM

Honestly, I have to agree with you to some extent. If they really wanted to do a gesture of good will, they wouldn't give an almost useless 7 day xp elixir. All that is, is an attempt to get people to thrash up and take advantage of their "kindness." In other words, yet again, sts has a background agenda.

However, I've said it before and I'll say it again, there absolutely nothing wrong with this at all! Sts doesn't make millions of dollars contrary to what most people seem to believe. They are a business. They gotta make money somehow. Why not do it through a good willed kind of idea?

I guess what really is upsetting to me isn't the fact that they have an agenda for making money. What makes me sad is it seems like that's all they care about. It seems like they could care less how content or happy their gamer base is. That is, until they start losing money.

Roberto077
11-17-2012, 02:36 PM
Got it :D

Sciazaratek
11-17-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm not blessed with such :-(

Suentous PO
11-17-2012, 02:46 PM
http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/th_fda46cd4e0ffb059f0fd42bd42047f4d.jpg (http://s1062.photobucket.com/albums/t500/suentous/?action=view&current=fda46cd4e0ffb059f0fd42bd42047f4d.jpg)
:)

Defencer
11-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Plat free acc have gotten them also.
I have 40ish toons on this acc, so 40X 60 plat ea around 2,400 plat for free. STS didn't say they are generous. I did. How much money would 2,400 plat take 80$ plus, all free.
I and others play bsm without elixirs all the time.
So, thanks sts I appreciate this!
"be nice have fun"

First: You and your party play bsm totaly without elixir? LoL, show me!
Second: There are many ways to give players a little honour, for example by dropping some plat from the boss (not much, but there must be a way to get some plat for players, that can't pay but invest time.) STS can limit the number of toons getting plat from blessing o each acc too.

There a many possibilities for STS to be generous and to motivate players to pay for the game. At the moment i don't wanna pay for this game because STS seem's to be mean.

Jcyee
11-17-2012, 05:09 PM
so i hear everyone and VIPs...
if a VIP is what i think it is, im most likely not one. if its everyone, i have not received one to my knowledge

Reddwing
11-17-2012, 05:22 PM
I got one so it can't be VIP lol...thanks! 2 days gone already gah should have checked earlier

Suentous PO
11-17-2012, 05:50 PM
First: You and your party play bsm totaly without elixir? LoL, show me!
Second: There are many ways to give players a little honour, for example by dropping some plat from the boss (not much, but there must be a way to get some plat for players, that can't pay but invest time.) STS can limit the number of toons getting plat from blessing o each acc too.

There a many possibilities for STS to be generous and to motivate players to pay for the game. At the moment i don't wanna pay for this game because STS seem's to be mean.
I do and have, but I have a few end game toons so I use whichever one gets a free elixir and play that one usually.
If it's easier for you, then, its my opinion that they were being nice to me and others. Just as I hear your opinion to the contrary. I am not trying to change your mind.
I got something I didn't pay for and I have found much use for that.
So I said thanks STS.

@ Jcyee I don't know what ppl mean when they say VIP so I'm not sure. Last time they answered they said- just random love.
It seems to come and go, I thought it had gone away, then this.

Extreme
11-17-2012, 05:58 PM
Got oneee;);););)

McBain
11-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Hasn't STS between giving 7 day elixirs to random accounts for a while now? I don't think it's a new thing. Haven't between lucky enough to get one though.

Elixirs aren't at all necessary for BSM. If you can't survive without one, you might want to find out a little bit about how to actually play this game.

Suentous PO
11-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Yeah, they've done it for a while now. Not only free 7 day, but a while back they had done this with the classy looter.
I'm not sure if they hadn't done it in a while, or if no one had given the forums a heads up. Kinda why I made a post, not to suck up and cheerlead but remind folks to check it, besides the thanks. They don't announce when they do it.

Kixxler
11-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Yay I got it too suckaas

noperly22
11-17-2012, 09:19 PM
i got one!!