PDA

View Full Version : Cut down all the trees in forest fight pvp arena.

Waug
11-17-2012, 05:18 AM
The alternative title, I was thinking for this thread was 'we need a 100% clean pvp map' there are several maps, forest fight is the most clean map among all, no barrels, no long running makes it the most popular one, but even its not 100% clean, folks takes advantage of it, of the trees, i'm not saying there's no tactic behind it, but few players learned the hiding method rather learning true kitting, which needs better skill knowledge of the player, his opponent's and range knowledge.

Techno showing interest in this pvp thing now so JS, we need a total clean NEW forest fight map.

Rot
11-17-2012, 06:17 AM
Hate trees, they suck.

XghostzX
11-17-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm a nature lover.

cookiez
11-17-2012, 12:51 PM
YES! Pleaasseee make a bsm theme map with NO trees, rocks, or anything else

D-:
11-17-2012, 05:04 PM
NO! I'm Eco friendly! D:

Kixxler
11-17-2012, 08:28 PM
folks

Howdy partner

Elyseon
11-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Try the 1v1 map

MightyMicah
11-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Try the 1v1 map

Right?!

Hello! There are a bunch of pvp maps that no even uses. I doubt a new pvp map would solve anything at all.

Imagine if somebody asked this in halo. "Hey can we remove all the barriers?" Everyone would laugh at the person who said this and probably call him a noob. (Not calling you one btw, just saying) Just learn to use the trees. They are a massive, massive part of the game. Especially when kiting is impossible because dodge is so freaking high.

ArtofWar
11-17-2012, 08:39 PM
YES! Pleaasseee make a bsm theme map with NO trees, rocks, or anything else

good idea! :3

Reunegade
11-17-2012, 09:33 PM
Don't hurt nature.

Waug
11-17-2012, 10:07 PM
Right?!

Hello! There are a bunch of pvp maps that no even uses. I doubt a new pvp map would solve anything at all.

Imagine if somebody asked this in halo. "Hey can we remove all the barriers?" Everyone would laugh at the person who said this and probably call him a noob. (Not calling you one btw, just saying) Just learn to use the trees. They are a massive, massive part of the game. Especially when kiting is impossible because dodge is so freaking high.

I didn't say, remove all the barriers from all the maps, lol, instead of that, I'm saying we need atleast one 3vs3 map, that's perfectly clean, FYI, forest fight is so popular, only cuz of very less obstacle, round shaped so less running also. Not also saying manipulate the current forest fight, but make a new forest fight without any kinda obstacle, no one will be forced to play the new map, but I'm quite sure, It would be popular too. I'm preferring this map also cuz it's greenish good for eyes, not much eye catchy colors, so that easily focus on enemies.

P.s : if you need to hide against a freaky dodger, either its unfair, need to rebalance things or you should not fight with him. Tree hiding is just distorted tacticts. As I know people only do it if they think they cant beat the opponent in that particular time and situation.

cookiez
11-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Try the 1v1 map

Right?!

Dude, pvp needs a new map, don't play if u don't like it

MightyMicah
11-18-2012, 03:41 PM

Have you purchased all of the pvp maps like I have? You'll be surprised what you find. Awhile back somebody asked for a "1v1" map with orbs and stuff to make it easier. Guess what? There's a perfect map for 1v1 like that which already exists. There's long hallways everywhere along with mana and health orbs. People just don't ever play them.

Forest fight is popular, not because its great for 1v1, but because it's great for FFA AND 1v1. Add a new level without trees and I guarantee no one will play on it.

cookiez
11-18-2012, 07:26 PM

Have you purchased all of the pvp maps like I have? You'll be surprised what you find. Awhile back somebody asked for a "1v1" map with orbs and stuff to make it easier. Guess what? There's a perfect map for 1v1 like that which already exists. There's long hallways everywhere along with mana and health orbs. People just don't ever play them.

Forest fight is popular, not because its great for 1v1, but because it's great for FFA AND 1v1. Add a new level without trees and I guarantee no one will play on it.

Sorry, but imma hafta disagree with you here.
1) I don't wanna buy pvp maps
2) barely anyone ever plays those maps
3) most games aren't ffa
4) forest fight is fine for ffa
5) I guarantee people will play a map like I said (I've talked to mmmmaaaannnyyy pvpers about this)

:D

SuperGotenks
11-18-2012, 11:49 PM
cutting down trees in forest fight would really hurt the bears..

Multibird
11-19-2012, 12:06 AM
I hate tree hugers :(

Elyseon
11-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Pls remove all the criers

MightyMicah
11-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Sorry, but imma hafta disagree with you here.
1) I don't wanna buy pvp maps
2) barely anyone ever plays those maps
3) most games aren't ffa
4) forest fight is fine for ffa
5) I guarantee people will play a map like I said (I've talked to mmmmaaaannnyyy pvpers about this)

:D

Hmmm. So it seems you agree that no one ever plays those other maps. So I'm trying to figure out why you think anyone would play the new map. If guess you think because it's free? If so, then I'll give you that. I still disagree, but I gotcha ;)

Mage till the end
11-19-2012, 12:26 PM
O.O What next? The dirt is to moist I'm having trouble running.

MightyMicah
11-19-2012, 02:00 PM
O.O What next? The dirt is to moist I'm having trouble running.
Hehe. Nah, next is "I think that repulse, fire, and stomp shouldn't push people back because that's unfair."

Azataso
11-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Tree huggers unite!

Twinklaser
11-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Trees are meant for hiding, barrels are meant to be blown up, orbs are meant to be used, newbs are meant to be farmed

Entertaining
11-19-2012, 07:40 PM
I tink dat poket legen peepl shud mak mapp wit AlOtt of tree to hid loTS

cookiez
11-19-2012, 08:34 PM
I tink dat poket legen peepl shud mak mapp wit AlOtt of tree to hid loTS

Yes!!!

Sts, please make two more FREE maps (free cause if they aren't barely anyone will play). One where there are literally 200 trees and it's hard to move, called "Behrs paradise."
. Next map is totally clear and large in a circular arena so there are no corners, I dunno the name but that would be soooo fun

angeldawn
11-19-2012, 08:51 PM
I love how ppl make assumptions and state them as fact for the whole community.

The trees are there for a reason, put your big girl panties on and learn to play with them. They will make u a better player if u can. If u don't like it, find another map and invite your friends. If they dont come, maybe it's cuz your assumptions were wrong.

Don't make assumptions cuz most of the ones I've seen here are wrong!

Btw: I love the trees! keep the maps as they are please.

Waug
11-19-2012, 09:13 PM
I want to say this to all the peoples who trolled here, -

ONLY(85% cases) newbs loves barreles, orbs and trees. whenever I see someone hosted a non popular map full of orbs, barrels , most of the cases I noticed that he is a newb. No offense, they always need extra things to win, cuz they dont have proper knowledge of their skills.

In the other hand these two maps rock wall forts and forest fight are most popular among all, and theres no barrels, orbs.

Now lets sts think if they add new content in this segment, what they should follow - non popular, full of obstacle maps or popular clean maps.

P.s : and who saying stop crying, he is actually crying cuz, they will not have anything to hide, so their skill is not gonna save em. My advice, learn, practice and get better.

angeldawn
11-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Only newbs and 85% ? Did u poll? I don't remember participating and neither do the friends I asked. I demand a recount and to see the supporting docs. (ummm again making assumptions and pretending they are facts)

Is it really that hard to run around a tiny tree?

If u don't like how a player is playing leave...make a locked game an invite your friends.

If someone is a noob for hiding behind a tree....Why can't you kill them?

razerfingers
11-19-2012, 09:51 PM
I use trees. You saying im... Not pro? Trees take logic and timing plus i went to a green school they say save the trees save the environment. Tyvm :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Phoenixking
11-19-2012, 10:12 PM
I use trees. You saying im... Not pro? Trees take logic and timing plus i went to a green school they say save the trees save the environment. Tyvm :)

It does take logic, I out- tree hugged another tree hugger. The power of aggresive enemies

razerfingers
11-20-2012, 12:20 AM
It does take logic, I out- tree hugged another tree hugger. The power of aggresive enemies

Damn you good!

Lvl13Pvp
11-20-2012, 04:55 PM
o.o what next? The dirt is to moist i'm having trouble running.

looolololoooool!!! Thats too funny!!

Twinklaser
11-20-2012, 05:53 PM
Does anyone know cutting down trees contribute to global warming?

cookiez
11-20-2012, 10:38 PM
Re-iderating what I just said, a map with TONS of trees would be really fun, anyone else agree with me?

maneatingtree
11-20-2012, 10:55 PM
Tree :)

aav5224
11-21-2012, 01:02 PM
cUT DOWN THOSE TREES PWLZ STS WHEN IM AFK SOMEONE RUSHES ME THEN I REV AND TRY TO KILL THEM BACK THEY HIDE BEHIND THAT TREE AND WHEN IM COMIMN THEY LEAVE RAHHHHH

D-:
11-21-2012, 02:04 PM
Shut up.

Nihiliste
11-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Nah, use a tree when your being teamed by three butthurt players and troll them by leaving.

Chickenrunnn
11-21-2012, 02:33 PM
DON'T CUT TREES!!

CAN'T YOU IMAGINE THE NUMBER OF SQUIRELS YOU'D BE KILLING JUST FOR YOUR PERSONAL FUN ?? :'(

http://www.guidestar.org/ViewEdoc.aspx?eDocId=1171440&approved=True

Enigeax
11-21-2012, 03:49 PM
A rusher not wanting trees.... they are imperative to be decent at rushing (Wait for them buffs behind one).

I believe wat ur really asking for is a map that automatically kicks all the cowards and p...... from the match. Sorry I hate tree hugging cuz of my bad connection :(

Aqp (A Quarter Pounder)
11-22-2012, 09:05 AM
The alternative title, I was thinking for this thread was 'we need a 100% clean pvp map' there are several maps, forest fight is the most clean map among all, no barrels, no long running makes it the most popular one, but even its not 100% clean, folks takes advantage of it, of the trees, i'm not saying there's no tactic behind it, but few players learned the hiding method rather learning true kitting, which needs better skill knowledge of the player, his opponent's and range knowledge.

Techno showing interest in this pvp thing now so JS, we need a total clean NEW forest fight map.

I use trees when I have no buffs and I'm getting rushed. :3