PDA

View Full Version : Male / Female character

hippl
11-17-2012, 06:04 AM
As there is no such choice as female warrior and male rogue, please (!) consider some other distinctive gender features. It can be ribbon of particular color (blue for guys and pink for girls), may be tiny icon F or M on a sleeve.
I really like playing for agile hero, but I'm quite tired hearing "Hey Beauty" :chuncky: Standalone agile Ranger would be better for sure, but if not, just make something you can look at - may be even in a profile that others can review - and say: it's a boy/girl.
Thank you

Ultiaara
11-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Totally want! :0 must have in game!!!!

Cahaun
11-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Sorry but I don't want huge girls and skinny guys in this game. Who knows what the mutant bunnies would look like.

hippl
11-17-2012, 03:18 PM
I do not tell about remaking models, i wish male/female profile or distinguishing feature of model (check box: 'do u want "M" letter on your sleeve?')

Leftro
11-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Well giant buff ladies would look really really weird except they don't need to be buff. Agile guys could be like ninjas but being buff looks better for them. I think this idea is good but then again how much more work does STS need? :D

CosmoxKramer
11-17-2012, 07:51 PM
STS said this wouldn't happen already because of the size of coding it would take to make the other gender models and animations. They decided against adding size for that instead to focus on added more features to the game

timlau
11-18-2012, 12:01 AM
The female and male character is quite important. As you know MMO"RPG", the design of charactor is a key. The users are quite concern the appearance of the characters they playing with..

hippl
11-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Don't Read, just Comment!
3rd time: the gender can be just in profile when you "inspect" the character. Gender of real person who's playing with this character. Or letter (distinctive ribbon) that doesn't seem hard to implement.

Qingsanale1st
11-18-2012, 09:47 PM
yea, "Role" playing game...