PDA

View Full Version : Nexus doesn't attack.

blakeary
11-17-2012, 06:42 AM
I think this happened when they changed his passive ability or maybe he never attacked and I didn't notice. I can run into a group of enemies he just stands there looking dumb. Happiness is good, I have him on auto feed, and the arcane ability works. If I use one of the other pets like Hazel he does actually attack.

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section of the forums. I made a new post if an admin wants to delete this one.

Thanks!

Samhayne
11-17-2012, 09:04 AM
Hi Blakeary! I have nexus the frog on one of my characters. I just logged in and stood there and watched him fight. He does a ranged attack with a small aoe. Maybe it's because the attack is ranged is why you think he's not doing anything. He won't run up to the critters and bite them, he spits arcane goo at 'em. Hope that helps!

Bless
11-17-2012, 09:25 AM
Hi Blakeary! I have nexus the frog on one of my characters. I just logged in and stood there and watched him fight. He does a ranged attack with a small aoe. Maybe it's because the attack is ranged is why you think he's not doing anything. He won't run up to the critters and bite them, he spits arcane goo at 'em. Hope that helps! hahaha spits goo ^.^

blakeary
11-17-2012, 09:58 PM
Hi Blakeary! I have nexus the frog on one of my characters. I just logged in and stood there and watched him fight. He does a ranged attack with a small aoe. Maybe it's because the attack is ranged is why you think he's not doing anything. He won't run up to the critters and bite them, he spits arcane goo at 'em. Hope that helps!

He's attacking now. I swear yesterday he wasn't, either that or I'm just going crazy. The arcane ability is great for my character without it I burn through potions with it I never need mana.

Thanks again!

UPDATE: I will say he is a slow attacker. As a test I was doing one the story token quests in the City of Windmoore since I could be alone and the enemies are weak. I ran into a group of 3 enemies he did an attack then we stood there for about 2 minutes while the enemies hit me and he did nothing. I brought out Hazel who kill them solo in under a minute both level 15. I still think something is wrong with Nexus but I broke down and bought a Flapjack who is amazing. I see why so many people use him.